Why are you defending Sony?

#41sean434Posted 8/24/2014 4:28:37 PM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
Now see if you guys were part of the PC master race like me you wouldn't have this problem. The internet is always on. :)

Tell that to Riot and the League of Legends community.
#42pauljayessPosted 8/24/2014 4:31:16 PM
darealest47 posted...
I'm not going to moan like the others as I'm happily playing Xbox One

No you're not, you're here, why are you here asking why people are defending Sony?
#43ScaryLlamaPosted 8/24/2014 4:31:21 PM
sean434 posted...
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
Now see if you guys were part of the PC master race like me you wouldn't have this problem. The internet is always on. :)

Tell that to Riot and the League of Legends community.

And WoW and Dota and a bunch of other F2P games. Not to mention Steam being hit hard by DDoS attacks earlier this year.
---
PSN: ScaryLlama \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Steam:Scary_Llama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCrM1_7wnDU
#44SythisTaruPosted 8/24/2014 4:31:45 PM
doc1369 posted...
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...

Quoted for truth

What about Battlelog!
#45doc1369Posted 8/24/2014 4:35:12 PM
SythisTaru posted...
doc1369 posted...
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...

Quoted for truth

What about Battlelog!

Sorry, I only swim free.
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#46thedeerzordPosted 8/24/2014 4:37:32 PM
At least Sony was prepared this time, its a good thing that our personal information didn't get leaked. That would have been very bad. I'm glad Sony had a much more powerful firewall/spyware program thingy than what happened in 2011 when Sony was hacked.

#dumbasses
---
Anyone who thinks The Last of Us is horrible obviously has no soul
#47darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 4:41:37 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
"It's not impossible to prepare for situations like this which is why as a customer I don't believe they deserve to be defended."

Oh, okay, tell me how you prevent a DDoS attack then. Can you even tell me how one works?

Why should I try to explain what it is when websites like howstuffworks have the best explanations for it and they're in deep detail that can explain it better than you and I?
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#48RyuuHou25Posted 8/24/2014 4:46:28 PM
darealest47 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
"It's not impossible to prepare for situations like this which is why as a customer I don't believe they deserve to be defended."

Oh, okay, tell me how you prevent a DDoS attack then. Can you even tell me how one works?

Why should I try to explain what it is when websites like howstuffworks have the best explanations for it and they're in deep detail that can explain it better than you and I?

Maybe you should go read it then and stop being so bloody ignorant.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds
#49doc1369Posted 8/24/2014 4:49:01 PM
Ryuu, you are the one displaying ignorance. Worse you're ignoring the information placed in front of you explaining the situation. At least you stopped using "entitled" wrong, that's a step forward.
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#50RyuuHou25Posted 8/24/2014 4:51:54 PM
doc1369 posted...
Ryuu, you are the one displaying ignorance. Worse you're ignoring the information placed in front of you explaining the situation. At least you stopped using "entitled" wrong, that's a step forward.

Really, how so?

"We pay for it, we deserve it"? That information? I got that. It makes you entitled because you willfully ignore the reasons for why it's down, refuse to listen to any logical reason and continue to prattle on about how you're owed something.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds