Sony owes us a day of ps+

#1stalemate_666Posted 8/26/2014 6:10:28 AM
Why haven't they extended our subscriptions by 24 hours yet?
---
psn: Stalemate666
#2RyuuHou25Posted 8/26/2014 6:15:33 AM
They don't owe you anything but the network back up and running. They did that.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds
#3Shy420Posted 8/26/2014 6:17:13 AM
No, they really don't. The people who are behind the attack do.
---
The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.
~ Charlotte Bronte
#4Raven_CyarmPosted 8/26/2014 6:20:23 AM
Literally whining about 13 cents.
---
I Bolieve in Bo Dallas as my Lord and Savior, and I am 100% proud of it.
#5Cloud75xPosted 8/26/2014 6:22:19 AM
Read your disclaimer... sony don't owe you s***
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
#6Maximum OverdrivePosted 8/26/2014 6:25:18 AM
Meh, I was away the past couple days so I had no idea that an outage occurred.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#7ITIorpheusPosted 8/26/2014 6:26:34 AM
When XBL got hit by the same thing they didn't offer anything to me, and they were down longer, and I didn't care, when PSN went down, still didn't care because I'm not so poor that I need a few cents refunded back to me.
---
PSN: itiorpheus
XBL: Brandonvenom
#8TsurukePosted 8/26/2014 6:30:00 AM(edited)
stalemate_666 posted...
Sony owes us a day of ps+
Why haven't they extended our subscriptions by 24 hours yet?

http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service/

21. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

No warranty is given about the quality, functionality, availability or performance of SEN First Party Services, or any content or service offered on or through SEN First Party Services. All services and content are provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" with all faults. SNEI does not warrant that the service and content will be uninterrupted, error-free or without delays. In addition to the limitations of liability of this Agreement, SNEI expressly disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and warranty of non-infringement. SNEI assumes no liability for any inability to purchase, access, download or use any content, data or service. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RECOURSE IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM SEN FIRST PARTY SERVICES OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND SNEI'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO SEN FIRST PARTY SERVICES SHALL BE LIMITED TO YOUR DIRECT DAMAGES, NOT TO EXCEED THE UNUSED FUNDS IN YOUR WALLET AS OF THE DATE OF TERMINATION. EXCEPT AS STATED IN THE FOREGOING SENTENCE, SNEI EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, AND ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL AND HOWEVER ARISING, AS A RESULT OF ACCESSING OR DOWNLOADING ANY CONTENT TO YOUR PLAYSTATION®4 COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, PLAYSTATION®3 COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, THE PSP® (PLAYSTATION®PORTABLE) SYSTEM, PLAYSTATION®VITA SYSTEM, 4K ULTRA HD MEDIA PLAYER SYSTEM, BRAVIA® TELEVISION, SONY BLU-RAY® DISC PLAYER OR ANY HARDWARE DEVICE, OR USING OR ACCESSING SEN FIRST PARTY SERVICES. UNLESS THIS PROVISION IS UNENFORCEABLE IN YOUR JURISDICTION, THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. You acknowledge that SEN First Party Services may require an internet connection for which you are solely responsible. Further, you are solely responsible for payment of any third party fees associated with your internet connection, including but not limited to internet service provider or airtime charges. The provision, quality and security of such internet connectivity are the sole responsibility of the third party providing such service. Authorized Devices sold separately.

TL;DR: No they don't
---
All your tear are belong to us
#9TsurukePosted 8/26/2014 6:34:06 AM
ITIorpheus posted...
When XBL got hit by the same thing they didn't offer anything to me, and they were down longer, and I didn't care, when PSN went down, still didn't care because I'm not so poor that I need a few cents refunded back to me.

XBL wasn't down longer than PSN when they got hit with the same thing in the same day, simply Microsoft divides their service on multiple servers to be able to mitigate and rectify the issue, that and they were probably prepared due to the attacks announcing their plans.
---
All your tear are belong to us
#10stalemate_666(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2014 3:29:46 PM(edited)
Wow you people are pathetic. This was a joke topic because it's 14 cents or a day of psn+ they should owe us (if a maniac knocks over your server as he's giving you your food, it's not their fault but they make you more food) ie not much and not a big deal, kinda trying to defuse the people wanting a month and a game but then here you people come in defending Sony to the teeth, why?

Sony is a cooperation they exist only to make money and far too often their method for making money is screwing consumers over (and yes MS and EA ect are worse then Sony not the point) so why the hell are people defending companies?
---
psn: Stalemate666