Infamous sells under 400k. Titanfall sells 1 million.

#251Dark_Red_SlayerPosted 3/30/2014 6:17:09 PM
uuarman posted...
Gamerguymass posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
its been out 9 days....march 21st....right?

what is going on here
sarcasm is sometimes hard to see but gamefaqs is weird so i assume you people are serious

titanfall could have been a bad game and it would have sold well
it was hyped as the next big thing
plus they bundled it

infamous ss is a good game.......i like it

It is the younger generation of "gamers" that cause these problems. Most of them aren't ever gamers so much as they are fanboys. Not all but the majority of people that mainly grew up on PlayStation or XBox brands have little to no common sense. They are to easily impressed by shiny objects which is what has led to all the graphics whoring. Not to mention the way companies think such as "only" five million copies being sold is a failure.

Those of us that grew up on Nintendo and Sega however, and dare I say even Atari, actually have common sense. Sure we fought on the playground about who was better Mario or Sonic, but it was just that, playground BS. There was nothing serious about it, and at the end of the day most of us would still play the other system at a friend's house. These days there are far to many people that outright refuse to ever even try a different system or game or genre.

The industry no longer creates life long gamers, it creates rabid fanboys.

tl;dr translation: I'm a nintendo fanboy.

Yeah it must suck being the only guys with common sense when you're in the minority. I guess those hundreds of thousands of people buying from the other brand just lack intelligence because they have different subjective tastes, right?

Not that I don't own any ninty consoles, it just baffles me sometimes how people can deveop such a sense of condescending superiority over which ****ing video game company they shill to the hardest.

I'm different. I've developed a sense of superiority because I don't have to lie about or spin sales numbers to make myself feel better.
---
Captain planet, He's a hero. Gonna take pollution down to zero!
#252DesentSixPosted 3/30/2014 6:22:03 PM
Neither of the games deserve any allocades.
---
i support the movement that fat ppl should have 2 buy 2 airplan ticket
#253RedZakuPosted 3/30/2014 6:22:51 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
TheBorderCollie posted...
Shik_stick posted...
I swear the amount of flip-flopping done by this fanbase is amazing.

Eh...They're Sony Fanboys. They're widely regarded as the worst on the planet. So what did you expect?

Says the person who was suspended for trolling the PS3 boards daily.

He was suspended twice wasn't he? Because I know he was suspended when the Anon hacked PSN, unless that's the time we both remember.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#254Toxicum_SPosted 3/30/2014 6:31:44 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
It's just angry Sony trolls doing everything in there power to reassure themselves...

Like you, MS-fans, not doing the same right now, by comparing game sales, eh ? :)
#255TheGam3925Posted 3/30/2014 6:40:59 PM
RedZaku posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Shik_stick posted...

Eh...They're Sony Fanboys. They're widely regarded as the worst on the planet. So what did you expect?

He was suspended twice wasn't he? Because I know he was suspended when the Anon hacked PSN, unless that's the time we both remember.

I only remember one, but twice wouldn't surprise me.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#256Motobug321Posted 3/30/2014 6:54:28 PM
kiljaeden posted...
Motobug321 posted...
Why care about sales when you can have fun playing the games?

I mean, I don't like Infamous or Titanfall, just sayin'...

Because some people just really dont like games, they hate them, so much they spend all day on the board of a game they hate.

Thats a lot of hate.

So sad, yet so true...
#257InterzoneMantraPosted 3/30/2014 6:58:01 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
RedZaku posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Shik_stick posted...

I only remember one, but twice wouldn't surprise me.

i like your quote. I think it's hilarious when people feel the need to let the world know that they have people on their ignore list.
#258lazer_licePosted 3/30/2014 7:00:23 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
It's just angry Sony trolls doing everything in there power to reassure themselves by ignorantly trashing titanfall and blabbing about resolution

First reply irony.
#259EnclavePosted 3/30/2014 7:02:26 PM
kiljaeden posted...
Sony fans are too busy not playing Infamous.

Why are you so busy not playing Titanfall?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#260Tyronelio1Posted 3/30/2014 7:10:21 PM(edited)
250+ posts of Sony fanboys crying because of what some random said on the Internet, bless your souls.