Is the gamestop worker right when he told me this about titan fall

#31DarkAdonis123Posted 3/30/2014 5:49:47 PM
civicspeedny posted...
sadly he was mistaken lol

aheroafake posted...
Opinion =/= fact

StaticPenguin posted...
I've pretty much forgotten I own Titanfall.

---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#32LEGEND_725Posted 3/30/2014 5:51:47 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Yes! It's one of the reasons ppl are switching from there ps4. Great game outside of trolls on ganefaqs ppl rave about it

MrImpatient35 posted...
lol I feel like Titanfall is a drug TC. I'm catching withdrawals since I haven't played in a bit more than 24 hours. I need my fix! I'm playing with my friends later tonight.

leathelj posted...
I agree outside the common trolling on gamefaq I hear ppl
Talking about it and praising it was in best buy at the time and I don't blame them the game is good very good can't wait to see what add ons it brings and updates it gets it's defiantly one of best shooters out right now

---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#33chex81Posted 3/30/2014 5:52:56 PM
It's a great fps that's a lot of fun and can be very addictive if a good group of people are playing (and not being cheap)
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
You are ignoring 4 topic(s) from users on this page.
#34SunDevil77Posted 3/30/2014 6:47:54 PM
I'd say it is a tie between that and Diablo 3: RoS
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#35zymmys(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 5:10:11 PM
looks fun
---
Work smarter Not harder
#36Mindwipe77Posted 3/31/2014 5:12:26 PM
couldn't be more wrong
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#37Cornbread4lifePosted 3/31/2014 5:15:47 PM
jon davis posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Yes! It's one of the reasons ppl are switching from there ps4. Great game outside of trolls on ganefaqs ppl rave about it

You are literally the worst troll i have seen in a long time, and frankly this board deserves all the trolling it gets because of people like you.

I agree he's ridiculous, but don't use that as an excuse to justify ruining the whole board. Isn't it easier to ignore someone if they're bothering you that much than to stoop to his level?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#38Mr_KillstreakPosted 3/31/2014 5:25:39 PM
Titanfall got very boring very fast, which sucks because I was hyped about it for so long.
#39NCPwnPosted 3/31/2014 6:20:41 PM
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Titanfall got very boring very fast, which sucks because I was hyped about it for so long.

Mr_Killstreak posted...

Right. I found MAG to be a lot more fun. I'm only comparing it to MAG, because both games were Multiplayer only. But Mag's 64 vs 64 and 128 vs 128 maps were so much fun. Felt epic.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#40KOTRwhoopsPosted 3/31/2014 6:37:07 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...

Two awful post I've seen from you in the space of a minute. Ignore list time...
---
PLAYING - Titanfall (XBO), Infamous SS (PS4), Final Fantasy X (PS3)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555