So much speculation/so little CONFIRMED facts

#11earthmaster3Posted 4/14/2013 12:57:12 PM
LoveSheep posted...
Here is one confirmed fact below

http://www.gamepolitics.com/2012/11/06/microsofts-patent-uses-camera-police-entertainment-content-licenses

enjoy

You realize holding a patent doesn't mean they'll use it right?
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#12strukeljPosted 4/14/2013 1:10:12 PM
LanternOfAsh posted...
So little? Try none. MS hasn't even officially acknowledged a console yet.

so with ur logic there isnt another console on the way, nor are any of the rumors about it mostly true. even though in the gaming industry info is leaked constantly. hell even top games, ie halo, are leaked b4 they are even released
#13ILikesCheesePosted 4/14/2013 3:24:39 PM
There is a difference between speculation, rumor, and reports from trusted sources.

The current crop of rumors surrounding the Next Xbox have been reported on by people who have "insiders" at Microsoft and have been correct in their reports time and time again in the past. When you have a good track record of reporting rumors that end up being facts, more people pay attention.

Or at least they should.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#14patrick005Posted 4/14/2013 10:40:47 PM
At this point on, is anybody compiling a list of all the rumors about the next xbox?
We can lay them out in separate squares, randomly arrange them in a 5x5 grid, and check off confirmed rumors during the official announcement. BINGO!
---
Opinions can be changed. Beliefs however, not so much.
- http://albert5.com
#15THMBZDownGNZUpPosted 4/15/2013 12:48:07 AM
josh924 posted...
LoveSheep posted...
Here is one confirmed fact below

http://www.gamepolitics.com/2012/11/06/microsofts-patent-uses-camera-police-entertainment-content-licenses

enjoy

Patents don't mean anything unless they're actually implemented. For example, Sony has a patent for technology that blocks used games.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/sony-patents-tech-to-block-used-games-6401992

PlayStation 4 has the ability block used games, but Sony is letting game publishers/developers decide if they want to actually do it.
#16mokmuudPosted 4/15/2013 2:01:51 AM
grampamurked posted...
mokmuud posted...
And Microsoft still sucks

Except Bill Gates is one of the richest most generous people in America.

Meanwhile you're just a random nobody on the internet puffing out your digital chest as if it actually matters.

Yeah so caring and generous.
You aren't serious right?
He screwed his partner Paul Allen by reducing his share in the company. Also donating to charities is just a tax right off for the wealthy it does not make them generous and saying I'm puffing out my digital chest? That doesn't even make any sense. Its not like I'm bragging about anything.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud
#17LanternOfAshPosted 4/15/2013 7:14:41 AM
strukelj posted...
LanternOfAsh posted...
So little? Try none. MS hasn't even officially acknowledged a console yet.

so with ur logic there isnt another console on the way, nor are any of the rumors about it mostly true. even though in the gaming industry info is leaked constantly. hell even top games, ie halo, are leaked b4 they are even released

Wow, you really think that's my logic? Of course there's another console coming. The TC is pointing out that nothing has been confirmed yet, and he's right. Microsoft has never acknowledged anything about the next console. That doesn't mean it's not true, it just means it's probably bullcrap.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#18grampamurked(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 9:08:09 AM
mokmuud posted...
grampamurked posted...
mokmuud posted...

Meanwhile you're just a random nobody on the internet puffing out your digital chest as if it actually matters.

He screwed his partner Paul Allen by reducing his share in the company. Also donating to charities is just a tax right off for the wealthy it does not make them generous and saying I'm puffing out my digital chest? That doesn't even make any sense. Its not like I'm bragging about anything.

Giving to charity or investing the money both offer tax deductions. He could even use off shore tax shelters to avoid taxes altogether. But he gave to charity and did so MASSIVLY. And charity to most is not motivated by taxes. Its motivated by the desire to help the less fortunate among us. And by the way thete is a limit to the deductions you can take.

And I couldn't care less what he did or didn't do to his partner. Gates is the brainchild behind Microsoft and if he cut off a leech riding his coat tails good for him.
---
New user...long time lurker.
#19ILikesCheesePosted 4/15/2013 9:24:07 AM
grampamurked posted...
Giving to charity or investing the money both offer tax deductions. He could even use off shore tax shelters to avoid taxes altogether. But he gave to charity and did so MASSIVLY. And charity to most is not motivated by taxes. Its motivated by the desire to help the less fortunate among us. And by the way thete is a limit to the deductions you can take.

And I couldn't care less what he did or didn't do to his partner. Gates is the brainchild behind Microsoft and if he cut off a leech riding his coat tails good for him.

You're kinda clueless about a lot of things, aren't ya?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#20mokmuudPosted 4/15/2013 9:32:51 AM
grampamurked posted...
mokmuud posted...
grampamurked posted...
mokmuud posted...

Paul Allen was a co founder not some leech and he was such a good person after Paul Allen sealed the deal that made Microsoft what it is today bill gates tried to screw him over and all this while Paul Allen was fighting cancer. Yeah real nice guy. Plus Paul Allen came up with the name Microsoft.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud