Microsoft is teasing big surprises for the xbox reveal on tuesday

#21MegamanspetPosted 5/19/2013 7:32:52 PM
If they did not do the "Core and Deluxe" bulls**t everyone does. Instead of one base level with almost nothing and one mega "Oh god I wish I could have it", how about a middle ground and then release the "Oh god I wish I could have it" later when technology is cheaper.
---
I wish you well and so I take my leave,
I Pray you know me when we meet again.
#22pyrokinesis666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 7:46:55 PM
the new systems were cheaper to make than the 360 and ps3 were
#23Together4lifePosted 5/19/2013 7:48:47 PM
GTA 5 and Halo 5 launch titles
---
I buy houses anywhere in the United States.. email me at marcusbuyshouses@gmail.com
#24wrathbeansPosted 5/19/2013 9:12:36 PM
battle arena toshindin
---
IN your face JIM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#25Famished_CorpsePosted 5/20/2013 12:12:53 AM
I'll be surprised if they announce two or more totally new IPs...we'll be lucky if we even see one.
-----------
ryan_eyeball posted...
Gamespoht posted...
Halo 5
that would be SO UNEXPECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is that unexpected? Anyone & everyone knows they'll make a Halo 5 at some point.

Please tell me this was just a very bad attempt at trying to continue the obvious dripping of sarcasm the original quote was drenched in.
---
Darkness unfolds upon the earth, Each day another loss -
Hunted each and everyone, All the bodies left to rot in the sun
#26MeatwadMontanaPosted 5/20/2013 12:47:01 AM
Of course we all expect a Halo 5, but I don't expect them to announce it until next year at the earliest. I think a Halo 2 Anniversary type game is much more likely. I expect new IPs, but I don't expect any of them to be interesting, so I may be surprised there. A graphically better version of Skyrim would be cool. I expect GTAV to release on the system, and it would be great for a launch title.

I actually expect the new consoles to have a decent launch line up. Call of Duty, Battlefield, and GTAV, even while all multiplats, could make for a nice launch for both systems.
#27jaytheultimatePosted 5/20/2013 1:40:35 AM
That they are dropping all of the gimmicks like kinect.
---
360 Tag: Northwind Supra - Steam ID: Northwind_JME
#28yanksfan4247Posted 5/20/2013 5:36:35 AM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
I would be shocked if they showed anything more than a teaser for Halo 5. I'm wondering what Halo 5 Next Gen can bring to the table. Halo Maps are too boring. the only interaction is gun rounds moving through the air and the players themselves. The environments are dead and boring. They need more interaction, moving parts, ect. they Something to freshen it up. There needs to be something more than Run, shoot, melee.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#29zack12369Posted 5/20/2013 6:44:40 AM
If they showed bf4 64 players. Take my money right meow.
---
Common sense, a lost trait amongst gamefaqs.
http://tinyurl.com/d34tjqt
#3095_EclipsePosted 5/20/2013 7:37:34 AM
CapnStanky posted...
I'd just like to see a console at a console reveal.

Could care less, since what it looks like isn't as important as almost every other possible thing they could talk about.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
Always online defenders > http://i.imgur.com/7Bxoy.jpg