Ortho being fire for that tweet means 1 of 2 things

#11FayeLadyPosted 4/16/2013 5:39:10 AM
Thank you for pointing out that a statement its either true or false.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#12dj___rollPosted 4/17/2013 6:55:44 PM
Quote:CapnStanky posted...
Or it simply means Microsoft didnt want someone that wasnt paid to speak for them to speak for them, or to insult consumers living in places that he offended.

Why are you saying this now? In the other thread about this you contradicted me on saying that he was antagonizing consumers on the grounds that he was just "having a public conversation" and that "only an idiot" would think otherwise. Did you suddenly have a change of heart or are you also an idiot now?

@ChaiNeese

It's the latter.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#13FFTHEWINNERPosted 4/18/2013 6:11:22 AM
reincarnator07 posted...
So the 2 possibilities are either truth or lie? I wasn't aware there were supposed other possibilities.

---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#14CapnStankyPosted 4/18/2013 6:56:22 AM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:CapnStanky posted...
Or it simply means Microsoft didnt want someone that wasnt paid to speak for them to speak for them, or to insult consumers living in places that he offended.

Why are you saying this now? In the other thread about this you contradicted me on saying that he was antagonizing consumers on the grounds that he was just "having a public conversation" and that "only an idiot" would think otherwise. Did you suddenly have a change of heart or are you also an idiot now?

@ChaiNeese

It's the latter.

The dead-last-placers have arrived. LOLOLOL
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.