Microsoft begging to lose customers

#1Yank33sSuKPosted 4/15/2013 5:14:29 AM
The always online thing and not being able to play used games is a major turn-off. Even though I always play my 360 and PS3 online and I mostly always buy new games, still isnt fair for those who buy used games and dont always have an online connection. Next thing you know, playing games in HD will be mandatory. And what makes Microsoft think that the world needs more Kinect???
#2LanternOfAshPosted 4/15/2013 7:23:46 AM
God I hope they make playing in HD mandatory. Then we can finally stop catering towards people that stuff their head in the ground and refuse to give up their 20 year old tech.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#3thatsbrutalPosted 4/15/2013 8:02:24 AM
I hope they require you to have brown eyes to play. Blue eyes are way to recessive.
---
Currently playing: Rogue Galaxy, Etrian Odyssey, and Vagrant Story
#4grampamurkedPosted 4/15/2013 9:13:49 AM
I heard they are going to ask for your first born to play. Gonna make my decision tough
---
New user...long time lurker.
#5thatsbrutalPosted 4/15/2013 9:31:30 AM
grampamurked posted...
I heard they are going to ask for your first born to play. Gonna make my decision tough

Meh, the firstborn usually sucks anyway.
---
Currently playing: Rogue Galaxy, Etrian Odyssey, and Vagrant Story
#6FayeLadyPosted 4/16/2013 6:37:04 AM
HD is practically mandatory today in any game that requires you to read text.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#7CapnStankyPosted 4/16/2013 10:52:33 AM
Only an idiot would say that. Microsoft has literally said nothing about their plans. So in the meantime a lot of fools run around on forums crying and whining like babies about make-believe stories.
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
#8RetroFanGirlPosted 4/16/2013 3:39:51 PM
Customers that don't matter to their bottom line, yes. They'll sell the console at a loss like always and recoup with Live subscriptions.
---
Hi.
#9KOTRwhoopsPosted 4/16/2013 3:46:04 PM
They lost me before the used games and always online rumours started. As a gamer I hate the direction the 360 is going in and in the later years of its life cycle it severely lacks varied and quality exclusives.

As a gamer MS are succeeding in alienating me.
---
PLAYING - DmC (PC), God of War: COO (PS3), Bioshock Infinite (PC), Gears Of War J (360)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, Last of Us, RE: Revelations
#10CapnStankyPosted 4/16/2013 4:20:41 PM
KOTRwhoops posted...
They lost me before the used games and always online rumours started. As a gamer I hate the direction the 360 is going in and in the later years of its life cycle it severely lacks varied and quality exclusives.

As a gamer MS are succeeding in alienating me.

LOL "lacks quality exclusives". They have the highest rated, highest selling exclusives the past 3 years.
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.