Microsoft begging to lose customers

#11mokmuudPosted 4/16/2013 7:20:42 PM
CapnStanky posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
They lost me before the used games and always online rumours started. As a gamer I hate the direction the 360 is going in and in the later years of its life cycle it severely lacks varied and quality exclusives.

As a gamer MS are succeeding in alienating me.

LOL "lacks quality exclusives". They have the highest rated, highest selling exclusives the past 3 years.

No they don't.
2012 halo 4 that's it. 2011 was Nintendo and 2010 was too
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud
#12randomweirdoPosted 4/18/2013 10:37:54 AM
LanternOfAsh posted...
God I hope they make playing in HD mandatory. Then we can finally stop catering towards people that stuff their head in the ground and refuse to give up their 20 year old tech.

Because god forbid that it could be that they can't afford one that isn't a huge downgrade in size.
#13CapnStankyPosted 4/18/2013 10:55:07 AM
mokmuud posted...
CapnStanky posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
They lost me before the used games and always online rumours started. As a gamer I hate the direction the 360 is going in and in the later years of its life cycle it severely lacks varied and quality exclusives.

LOL "lacks quality exclusives". They have the highest rated, highest selling exclusives the past 3 years.

No they don't.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAA. XBL alone had 5+ games rated higher than anything on PSN. It's hilarious what dead-last-placers will do to try to ignore the fact that their console is a failure.
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
#14grampamurkedPosted 4/18/2013 11:00:05 AM
thatsbrutal posted...
grampamurked posted...
I heard they are going to ask for your first born to play. Gonna make my decision tough

Meh, the firstborn usually sucks anyway.

Hey! I was the first born lol
---
New user...long time lurker.
#15lanmannaPosted 4/18/2013 11:25:30 AM
CapnStanky posted...
mokmuud posted...
CapnStanky posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...

No they don't.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAA. XBL alone had 5+ games rated higher than anything on PSN. It's hilarious what dead-last-placers will do to try to ignore the fact that their console is a failure.
He said NINTENDO, which was first place. Not like place even matters.
#16mokmuudPosted 4/18/2013 10:01:06 PM
lanmanna posted...
CapnStanky posted...
mokmuud posted...
CapnStanky posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...

No they don't.

He said NINTENDO, which was first place. Not like place even matters.

Lmao I know how did PSN enter in to this. I agree place doesn't matter. All that matters is whether you enjoy the games or not.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud
#17HungoverHero777Posted 4/22/2013 7:01:45 PM
mokmuud posted...

Lmao I know how did PSN enter in to this. I agree place doesn't matter. All that matters is whether you enjoy the games or not.

He trolls the Wii U board, so I guess he doesn't discriminate except for MS.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0