LOL at the people defending the possibility of an always online console(Xbox720)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. LOL at the people defending the possibility of an always online console(Xbox720)
2 years ago#1
As well as putting up the "don't you have anything better to do with your time!" nonsense at the possibility(likely hood) that if if online is ever down, you wont be able to play your games.

"Online is down and you can't play your games? Get a life!"

How could some of you people even defend Microsoft possibly doing this, when their competitors are smart enough to not implement "Always online" on their console. I'm starting to think you guys are the same people who defend EA from being the worst company, on disk dlc, micro transactions,mega man fiasco etc.
2 years ago#2
Lol @ people who believe everything they read on the internet.
---
New user...long time lurker.
2 years ago#3
Well, I don't think that has been confirmed. It is a rumor. You, as well as others, seem to think it has been officially announced to be an always online console.

In the event it is one, I will probably pass on it. However, nothing has been officially said, so I will pass on making a decision right now.
---
Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid.
2 years ago#4
LOL at idiots believing one rumor and ignoring another.
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
2 years ago#5
Whats the other rumor?
2 years ago#6
word of advice for life

if you hear the same thing from several different sources...there is some truth to it.

The only hope is that the "always-on" feature is dev kit kit only to prevent leaks

it is a incredibly stupid idea...and it sounds like a cloud gaming issue...

at the same time, the people leaking these details HAVE a Durango kit,and they are not stupid
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
2 years ago#7
NSGraphite posted...
Whats the other rumor?

I believe it was that the Always Online component is only existent in the multimedia focused Xbox. The real Xbox 720/3/etc. doesn't require an internet connection.
2 years ago#8
grampamurked posted...
Lol @ people who believe everything they read on the internet.

Everything you read on the internet is true... how do you not know this already?

http://columbianewsservice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Dimon-State-Farm.png
---
Martial Arts is the only life of me~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpGh2gF4i1o
2 years ago#9
NSGraphite posted...
Whats the other rumor?

There's one incredibly stupid rumor that idiots want to believe that says the new Xbox wont work offline. And then there's the much more believable rumor that says the brand new 360 iteration will be digital only like Apple TV and thus require an internet connection to receive content.
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
2 years ago#10
Well, I don't think that has been confirmed. It is a rumor. You, as well as others, seem to think it has been officially announced to be an always online console.

In the event it is one, I will probably pass on it. However, nothing has been officially said, so I will pass on making a decision right now.

TC is not saying it's been confirmed. He's just bringing up the fact that people are already defending MS IN CASE they do such a thing. He is not saying that MS will do it or implement it, but the fact that there are defenders out there already for such a policy is just very sad and ridiculous.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog by release date (almost), Current game: X-men Origins Wolverine, Next up: Red Faction Guerrilla
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. LOL at the people defending the possibility of an always online console(Xbox720)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived