A peak at the new Xbox from a dev working on it:

#31ExtremelyFatGuyPosted 4/20/2013 6:27:40 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
To me, I have no plans to move to Gen 8 consoles until 2015 I have un-covered 2 New games

1st is Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - this will have all 4 MGS including Peace Walker from the PSP the game has been remade in HD with Trophy Support.

But according to my research, the Legacy collection will be PS3 only.

The 2nd new game I have found is Armored Core - Victory this game will be on both the 360 and the Playstation 3 it is the 1st Expansion to Armored Core V. It will arrive in Japan later this Winter.

So with games coming to current consoles still I see no reason to move on other than Exclusive next gen games like The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.

Also they are saying Dragon Age 3 will be on all CONSOLES, current & Next being PS4 and the Durrango.

While the Current Versions will not be as powerful as the Next Gen versions of Dragon Age 3 and also Dragon Age 3 will be more superior on Next with more Bells & Whistles also Tools also MOCAP work has began on Dragon Age 3. The game Uses Frostbite 3 now not Frostbite 2.

Think how of the upcoming God Eater 2 for the PSP & The PS Vita will be on the PS Vita God 2 will be more superior than the PSP version of the game the same deal will happen with Dragon Age 3. Also remember to keep the saves from Origins & Dragon Age 2 for importing into 3.

So with games like Remember ME, South Park, Lightining Returns, WWE 2K14, Dragon Age, Armored Core, I ask this why are people wanting next gen consoles now anyways.

To my knowledge current consoles will be supported until 2015 well the Playstation 3 will be but unsure on how long MS will support the 360.

Also I am upgrading my current 360 to the Super Sim 360 250 GB one so that also is another reason I have no plans to jump to GEN 8 CONSOLES.

Most games will indeed be ALL CONSOLES such as Dragon Age 3 to BattleField 4 which both of those use FROSTBITE 3.

So all this ALWAYS ONLINE is useless to me, I have no plans to jump to GEN 8.

Also I just bought me PS Vita and a 3DS with that I am super busy.

NEXT GEN 8 ISNT EVEN ON MY RADAR !!!

That's a good point. The timing of this new generation is awkward. It is unusual to introduce new consoles when we have a new Grand Theft Auto game coming out, for instance. I think 2014 or 2015 would have been a better year to start. Maybe the plan is for a slow start to the new generation. Either that, or the concern is that a slow start is inevitable now. I think the problem is that Nintendo jumped the gun and forced the other two companies to do so also. Personally, I'd prefer one of both companies wait until next year, even if it is early in the year rather than the typical holiday season. This holiday season has way too many titles to abruptly focus our attention to next-gen.
#32whatnow12012Posted 4/20/2013 8:37:39 PM
FatGuy, also you have to look at it from things like this like I said, most of these games will be on ALL CONSOLES aka Dragon Age 3, BattleField 4 to WWE 2K14.

Only some will be exclusive such as Metal Gear Legacy Collection will be a Playstation 3 Exclusive while games like InFamous Second Son to Killzone Shadow and others will be Playstation 4 exclusive.

To my knowledge I know of one 720 Launch game that being the long delayed Kinect game called RYSE. shown at E3 last year the game as been in Silence now we know why. IT IS A 720 LAUNCH GAME. using Kinect 2.0

I been playing games since 1982, Atari 2600 was my 1st console, which by the way is in my closet collecting dust.

This Generation takes the cake on being GULLABLE and beyond STUPID, believing anything that has been supposedly LEAKED.

People this is the Playstation 4 RUMORS all over again, Didnt people remember IGN.com revealing things every day or about every hour on the hour, How much of that was TRUE about maybe 10% of it.

This is the same with the 720 RUMORS, about maybe 10% is indeed true however being ALWAYS ONLINE is not TRUE. MS would not PISS OFF PEOPLE and lose potential customers, Most of those that live in a DEAD-ZONE. This is why MS will never make an ALWAYS ONLINE cause of the DEAD-ZONE.

I do believe some on the 720, the Mini, to the Xbox TV, I have uncovered that info myself while researching the Durrango for the past 2 years.

Like I said almost 30 years I been doing Games, I know which Crap is Fake, & I know which crap is Real.

The 720 Rumors are mostly FALSE, but I do belive on others, also the 720 "IS NOT ALWAYS ONLINE' it will work and play exactly like the 360 people only diffrence DURRANGO is 10x more powerful.

I never did belive ALWAYS ONLINE - I was just saying I would never buy an ALWAYS ONLINE CONSOLE, I am an SP Gamer who hates MMOs to MP mode.

This is also why I will not buy DESTINY.

People quit being GULLABLE and believing in Everything on the Net. Until it says FROM MS. the RUMORS are just RUMORS.

Wait until MAY.
#33whatnow12012Posted 4/20/2013 8:54:01 PM
Also I got these coming

Remember ME, Drakengard 3, Tales of Xilla, MGS - Legacy Collection, Armored Core Victory, Soul Sacrifice, YS Celectea, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Zelda Link to the Past 2,

Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Batman Arkham Origins, South Park, WWE 2K14, Killer Is Dead, Final Fantasy 13-3, Metro Last Light, Saints Row IV, God Eater 2. The Last of Us, Beyond, GTA 5.

Nough Said - GEN 8 isnt even on my RADAR !!!

Where is my Persona 5 ????

Why hasnt Dragon Age 3 been revealed I want to know the MCs NAME.

More on Background Origins - Does this mean Nobiity, Slave, Bandit, Inquistion.

Sucks most of these awesome games are incoming the sucky thing, None have dates, and also you can not preorder them.
#34whatnow12012Posted 4/20/2013 11:10:29 PM
Also I am so back loged with so many current, old games, and games I have yet to play, with games I still havent bought.

So I ask you all the same thing why are you all even worried about GEN 8 when current still has LIFE.

Also be wary of DAY 1 New Consoles they are fully of TECH ISSUES, Glitches, and there Launch Library of Day 1 games are Crap.

This is why I WAIT, also I WAIT cause they always make something better, and also 10x cheaper such as RE-DESIGNED MODELS being Slim or 2.0 like with the 3DS with XL the PS3 with the Super Slim and the 360 with the S 360 that has a 250 GB HDD.

I see no diffrence with GEN 8 Consoles. This is why I am waiting I am in no hurry, and GEN 8 isnt on my RADAR.

To much out now, to much still coming out, and to many games I am currently PLaying now.

But I will be wathcing E3 this June I wanna see what the Big 3 have instore.

Maybe some stuff that will make us say OMG.

Wouldnt that be something MS making a Portable Xbox that would really be OMG.

But if they did it would be a Tablet like Device.
#35ExtremelyFatGuyPosted 4/20/2013 11:35:11 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
Also I am so back loged with so many current, old games, and games I have yet to play, with games I still havent bought.

So I ask you all the same thing why are you all even worried about GEN 8 when current still has LIFE.

Also be wary of DAY 1 New Consoles they are fully of TECH ISSUES, Glitches, and there Launch Library of Day 1 games are Crap.

This is why I WAIT, also I WAIT cause they always make something better, and also 10x cheaper such as RE-DESIGNED MODELS being Slim or 2.0 like with the 3DS with XL the PS3 with the Super Slim and the 360 with the S 360 that has a 250 GB HDD.

I see no diffrence with GEN 8 Consoles. This is why I am waiting I am in no hurry, and GEN 8 isnt on my RADAR.

To much out now, to much still coming out, and to many games I am currently PLaying now.

But I will be wathcing E3 this June I wanna see what the Big 3 have instore.

Maybe some stuff that will make us say OMG.

Wouldnt that be something MS making a Portable Xbox that would really be OMG.

But if they did it would be a Tablet like Device.

So how many years of quality titles do you think 360/PS3 still have? Obviously this year, but from then on how many?
#36whatnow12012Posted 4/21/2013 8:47:44 AM
FatGuy that is difficult to tell, mainly cause of E3 in June which will reveal a lot of current-gen games but the focus this E3 will be Generation 8 consoles.

There will be new games being shown many of those games will be DUAL CONSOLES meaning ALL CONSOLES aka Dragon Age 3, WWE 2K14, BattleField 4, to Assassins Creed IV.

There will also be games not yet announced or known about that will be an OMG Moment for sure, what these games will be is a mystery.

I know some such as Armored Core Victory but Armored Core isnt a AAA game like that of Mass Effect, Dragon Age or Final Fantasy but still I love Armored Core I been with those since Day 1 I even have some of the old ones like Masters of the Arena & Project Phantasma.

Mainly I love to customize, and I am damn good at it, then again I have 30 years under my belt.

I have had people begging for my Shepard ID codes, wanting my Customized Hawkes, Warden they see me do this here at home and say are you with a Gaming Company. I say no I am just a gamer who has been doing this for a very long time.

I do see a few Current-Gen games but like I said all focus on this E3 will be on GEN 8 consoles especially with MS even though it will be revealed this May, it will be a Crytpic Confrence. with little details and I do not think MS will actually show the 720 Console directly.

They will pull a PS4 Move, and MS will only talk about its release, address the rumors of ALWAYS ONLINE, showcase some of the games Launch Titles that being RYSE to Dragon Age 3 which will also be on CURRENT GEN.

They will talk about still supporting Current Gen cause of the 360 big Sales still out selling anything today.

They will probably show off the new 720s Dash Board showing it running on Windows 8 and its Social Media Features.

They will also show the Kinect 2.0 and what it is Capable of doing.

I also heard of the new MS Device that works like Holographic Tech, the Tech Transforms the Room Around you. I think it was called IlluminRoom or something like that.

Also I remember MS Trademark something called FUSION, then something called INFINITY.

It is pretty bad when I am just a Gamer, and I know more about this stuff then they do.

Also I know which crap is Fake & which crap is Real this comes from 30 Years of Experience.

But yeah FatGuy there will be games for Current, but the focus is GEN 8.

Playstation 3 will be supported until 2015 but it is unclear on how long MS will support the 360 considering how old the 360 is currently.

But like I also say GEN 8 ISNT ON MY RADAR !!!
#37whatnow12012Posted 4/21/2013 12:08:02 PM
Like I said, there will be some, not many Current Gen Console Games that wil be shown, most of these will be Playstation 3 games & will be exclusive ones such as Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection.

However some will be on both like with Armored Core Victory which will not come out until either this Winter or sometime in 2014.

This E3 is all about Next Gen 8 Consoles, Wii U showing more of its Games, More on PS4 and Durrango with Both Consoles finally being Unvieled & Shown.

At the 720 Deal in May it will not show the Console it will be a similar PS4 Move.

They will not reveal any of the Big Details this May also will not show the console in May.

Mostly the May Deal will just clear the confusion with ALWAYS ONLINE, MS will more than likely talk about Xbox Mini and the Xbox TV deal.

They will also showcase games saying some will be BOTH others will be exclusive

Such as Ryse being 720 only, while Dragon Age 3 will be DUAL. Games like Halo 5 may be teased but I dont see that one being shown until Spike's VGA this December.

Halo 5 more than likely will be a DURRANGO ONLY GAME. They just released the final Map Packs for Halo 4 and I think they have moved onto Halo 5.

The new Bethesda game will be Next Gen either being Fallout 4, Wolfenstien (Reboot), or Skyrim VI or could be a brand new IP that will be something new.

I am hoping for a new IP, also I cant wait to see the Un-Titled Mass Effect running on FrostBite 3 one word = OMG !!!. I bet good Money that ME (Un-Titled) will indeed be Next Gen then again Bioware did state to keep previous saves.

Dragon Age 3 also keeps Previous Saves unknown if the 720 will let us use our saves from the 360 for importing.

Could be an Inter-Active Comic Deal similar towards Genesis, or PRE-SELECTED HISTORY Options for the Durrango Version of Dragon Age 3.

While Current Versions will work like previous did.

For now I am out of here, I am working on Fire Emblem Awakening, Soul Hackers, and Mario 3D Land.

Soul Hackers is awesome but it is Buggy cause it is Port of a 1990's Saturn Game.

Fire Emblem is Massive + DLC and I am enjoying the heck out of Mario 3D Land.

My favorite game released so far this year was DMC - Devil May Cry, Sorry Bioshock Infnite your ENDING RUINED the game BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

Now I am off, I am not concerned with GEN 8, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE.