Suggestions for Xbox 720

#1ForganePosted 4/17/2013 11:36:53 AM
This post is for fans and non fans of the Microsoft Xbox series to post suggestions for improvement in their upcoming system in order to increase sales and to make the experience more enjoyable for all players. Please post any and all ideas, trolling, spam and arguments will not be tolerated.

My personal ideas
I am not an Xbox officiant and am personally not a huge fan of the system myself.
To begin, used games MUST NOT be blocked. Xbox Live should have a bronze silver -and- gold membership with bronze being free with no online options (i.e. no downloadable features, games, access to the store, ect.) BUT certain games available to play online. Silver having limited online options and all or almost all games available online, and gold pretty much staying the same.
Focus must return to gaming over graphical competency and tricks. Not necessarily Microsoft's fault but there you go, they do need a better criteria for the games they accept and place in their repertoire.
Backwards compatibility is a must!!
And if they do what they did with their Windows 8 compared to Windows 7 program and change everything around, everyone should boycott this system no matter what and whoever has made these stupid decision should be shot (just my opinion.)

Reasons I don't care for Xbox
PS3 offers free internet, Xbox does not and offers less variety of games than other systems, focusing mainly on shooters of differing types. I also consider their approach to their audiences in accordance with the necessary amounts of funds needed to play a single game andto take advantage of simple details of their games as making Microsoft a bunch of money grubbing WHORES!!!!
#2HughJorgennPosted 4/17/2013 12:05:35 PM(edited)
I do not know where you got your PS3 but I have one and I still have to pay for my internet.

The XBOX Live service I pay a few bucks a month for is far superior to PSN even beyond party chat.

Sony is as much of a money grubbing w**** of a corp. as MS. Ever try to get them to fix something that is still under under warranty?

I am not making any decisions on which Next gen console I will get until MS officially releases the information on whatever they will call it.

Tolerate that.
#3RollnThunder213Posted 4/17/2013 12:27:30 PM
Forgane posted...
Please post any and all ideas, trolling, spam and arguments will not be tolerated.

whoever has made these stupid decision should be shot (just my opinion.)

making Microsoft a bunch of money grubbing WHORES!!!!

Rational discussion
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Your head
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#4grampamurkedPosted 4/17/2013 1:41:57 PM
I didn't notice any suggestions in the op. Just a bunch of silly hate
---
New user...long time lurker.
#5merkhavaPosted 4/17/2013 6:06:55 PM(edited)
I'm really sick and tired of all the negativity. We don't have any real facts about the next Xbox, and MS didn't become one of the most profitable companies in the world by making stupid product decisions. Let's just chill until they show the presentation.
---
...were it so easy...
#6eriko32Posted 4/17/2013 6:44:27 PM
what if my xbox made cheeseburgers?
---
https://i.minus.com/iLOIWfv31MBUB.gif
https://i.minus.com/i84hqZ6doV2Rc.gif
#7grampamurkedPosted 4/17/2013 7:42:38 PM
eriko32 posted...
what if my xbox made cheeseburgers?

I would have to steal it cause mine makes fries
---