if i wanted "always online" games, i would use the OnLive streaming service

#11FeztaPosted 4/21/2013 7:00:34 PM
patrick005 posted...
eaglekid85va posted...
it doesn't matter how strong my internet connection is, it's the principle of the issue. i don't want my single player & local multiplayer gaming to be dependent on an internet connection.

Here's a solution... DON'T believe the rumors about the next xbox being Always On, and instead believe the rumors about the next xbox actually not requiring an internet connection just to play games. Save yourself the stress.

Yes trust Microsoft not to do something evil and screw their customers, because they have a great track record.
---
I want you to know I hate you personally.
#12eaglekid85va(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:32:17 PM
patrick005 posted...
Here's a solution... DON'T believe the rumors about the next xbox being Always On, and instead believe the rumors about the next xbox actually not requiring an internet connection just to play games. Save yourself the stress.

i didn't say the next Xbox will be "always online", i said i hope that will not be "always online".
---
"If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave." - Gerald R. Ford
#13patrick005Posted 4/21/2013 9:07:17 PM
Fezta posted...
Yes trust Microsoft not to do something evil and screw their customers, because they have a great track record.

pshaw. Who said anything about trusting anybody? I'm saying that if you're the kind of person who pays too much attention on rumors, then you may as well believe the good kind. There are better more important things in life to actually be worried about. Me, I'll wait for the facts before I find reason to be concerned about it.

BTW, if you're talking about track records, Atari's done evil, Nintendo's done evil, Sega's done evil, Sony's done evil, and Microsoft's done evil. Atari's done good, Nintendo's done good, Sega's done good, Sony's done good, and Microsoft's done good as well. So when it comes to trust, do you just choose which company you prefer, or do you attempt to treat each one of them as equally as possible?
---
Opinions can be changed. Beliefs however, not so much.
- http://albert5.com