Are there ANY confirmed facts?

#1blablablax17Posted 4/22/2013 8:56:57 AM
Rumors are everywhere and I don't recall anything confirmed/ denied my MS. Unless I missed something.

Has anything been confirmed?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#2RollnThunder213Posted 4/22/2013 9:32:43 AM
Nope
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#3josh924Posted 4/22/2013 9:43:27 AM
I think about the only thing you can count on is that its coming soon (likely this year) and will have a Blu-Ray disc drive. Also, it'll come with a large HDD (probably 500GB or more), it'll be Wi-Fi enabled, and it'll be announced by E3 at the latest. Everything else is just rumors and speculation.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#4richboy900Posted 4/22/2013 10:50:43 AM
And kinect 2.0. Yay *sarcasm*. But I hope they show the illumiroom/project fortazela thing, that is one of the things I'm interested in on the next box. Its not confirmed but it was on leaked documents of the upcoming console which got deleted soon after.

While I expect the 'ps4 to be more powerful' rumour to be true as ms is aiming towards casuals and going to compete with apple, I hope its not by as much as a 50% gpu advantage. That would make me have to consider the ps4 :/. I'm not expecting much for the 720 spec wise tbh, hopefully ms suprise us all in a good way.