How much you think they will charge to play online?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How much you think they will charge to play online?
2 years ago#1
Live started at $50 for 12 months and went to $60.

Will Nextbox charge $70 or will they figure Nextbox is twice as good as 360 so it should cost $120?
---
proud owner of Pikanips
2 years ago#2
whatever it is, I'll pay it because I'm a SSSLLAAVVVEEEE TO DAT EX BIZZOX.
---
the Wii U is a handheld Xbox 360 that cost 2 times more than an Xbox 360...
2 years ago#3
I'd say it'll probably cost the same as it is now, but will probably go up. It wouldn't suprise me.
2 years ago#4
I was always shocked people actually paid for Xbox Live, as PC and PS4 is usually free online play. One could afford a rather decent graphics card upgrade instead of paying for Xbox Live Gold for a few years...
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
2 years ago#5
lonlonmilklover posted...
I was always shocked people actually paid for Xbox Live, as PC and PS4 is usually free online play. One could afford a rather decent graphics card upgrade instead of paying for Xbox Live Gold for a few years...

PS4 not out yet...
---
proud owner of Pikanips
2 years ago#6
$10 inflation over an eight year cycle? that's not too bad. I doubt they would risk the wrath by increasing it at this point. but then again, it is MS after all.
---
Talk to me Goose
2 years ago#7
plincoln21 posted...
$10 inflation over an eight year cycle? that's not too bad. I doubt they would risk the wrath by increasing it at this point. but then again, it is MS after all.

why do you think their would be wrath? I assume with a new Xbox, Live also gets an upgrade.
---
proud owner of Pikanips
2 years ago#8
darkphoenix181 posted...
lonlonmilklover posted...

PS4 not out yet...

Hah, typo lol thx. PS3.
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
2 years ago#9
I suspect it will remain the same and I will gladly pay it. I've more than gotten my monies worth out of it.
---
New user...long time lurker.
2 years ago#10
People then to forget that it was SONY who came out with a $599.99 console at the start of this gen while calling Microsoft greedy.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How much you think they will charge to play online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived