Xbox The Next Generation Great Expectations Edition

#1N2NOtherPosted 5/2/2013 4:15:20 PM
With the reveal coming on May 21st, the Gamer Horizion crew weighs in with their hopes and dreams for the next Xbox.

http://gamerhorizon.com/xbox-the-next-generation-great-expectations-edition/

Following the same 4 questions, I'd love to know what you think!

What do you want from the new Xbox?

What do you expect from the new Xbox?

What are three predictions for the press conference?

At least one random observation or thought about the new Xbox?
#2richboy900Posted 5/2/2013 4:24:20 PM
My expectations aren't high for next box or even next gen, so I won't really be disappointed. They'll just show games at the press conference like the ps4 one.
#3Steven010702Posted 5/2/2013 5:39:50 PM
What do you want from the new Xbox?

Hardware wise; I want it to be somewhere inline with the PS4, give or take a bit. I also want it to use Blu Ray so there's no multiple disk issues.
Software, I want a new Fable and Halo. Also at least one new ip exclusive at launch.

What do you expect from the new Xbox?

I have no expectations. If the Xbox turns out bad, then I'm not too disappointed. I haven't really put too much stock into the always online and no used game rumors so I can see it going either way.

What are three predictions for the press conference?

Trolls with be out in full force!
People will be pleasantly surprised
A new ip will be shown

At least one random observation or thought about the new Xbox?

I don't think it's going to be as bad as people are making it out to be.
---
I lost the game!
#4N2NOther(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 6:22:16 AM
richboy900 posted...
My expectations aren't high for next box or even next gen, so I won't really be disappointed. They'll just show games at the press conference like the ps4 one.

We know that COD is confirmed. But E3 mere weeks away, I don't expect that many games.
#5richboy900Posted 5/3/2013 8:12:13 AM
N2NOther posted...
richboy900 posted...

We know that COD is confirmed. But E3 mere weeks away, I don't expect that many games.

Yeah and battlefield 4 which is the game I'm most looking forward to. I hope they show in game footage of that, it could be a great conference. They'll perhaps show other games like a new forza and different genres of games.

I'm not expecting ms to give too much away though until e3 or even after.