Let's all be real at this point..."Next Gen" sucks

#11RayzerTagPosted 5/21/2013 12:59:23 PM
Good thing graphics are by far the least important part of games then.

With Sony and Nintendo treating indies so well, this gen is going to be a great.
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#12CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/21/2013 12:59:30 PM
I don't think there will be any games to play for anybody for a long time ;_;
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13VeryDarkSoulPosted 5/21/2013 1:00:19 PM
this will be the generation of Sony vs Nintendo again!
---
Ron Paul 2012
#14kingbadjoPosted 5/21/2013 1:00:46 PM
At least nintendo knows that gaming is still about gaming. Not super graphic or twitter... but they are soooo ****ing stupid for not having any games and I think they should be punished for that.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#15VeryDarkSoulPosted 5/21/2013 1:01:04 PM
steambox will be able to take the place of xbox :)
---
Ron Paul 2012
#16M0NSTER_Posted 5/21/2013 1:01:26 PM
VeryDarkSoul posted...
this will be the generation of Sony vs Nintendo again!

what playing for 2nd?
#17legendarylemurPosted 5/21/2013 1:01:35 PM
It'll be really interesting to see the home consoles stop being about graphics again (i.e. PS2 winning over 2 graphically superior consoles)
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.
#18VeryDarkSoulPosted 5/21/2013 1:01:49 PM
kingbadjo posted...
At least nintendo knows that gaming is still about gaming. Not super graphic or twitter... but they are soooo ****ing stupid for not having any games and I think they should be punished for that.

they are making games for it. I applaud Nintendo for making a video game system. Even consoles like the PSP advertised games as the 3rd or 4th feature. What? Who bought a PSP as a mp3 player seriously?
---
Ron Paul 2012
#19UnicornTamer1Posted 5/21/2013 1:04:30 PM
Nintendo's been recycling the same games for fifteen years.
I love SNES - N64 era Mario-Zelda but I've already played those games hundreds of times, and Nintendo hasn't offered anything new since then. Every "New" Super Mario Bros. has the same level/world progression they've been using since NES, minus the fun/unique worlds that SMB3 had, like the one where everything is giant.
---
Master of Gnomes, Keeper of Secrets
Fluttershy's #1 Fan
#20legendarylemurPosted 5/21/2013 1:06:49 PM
UnicornTamer1 posted...
Nintendo's been recycling the same games for fifteen years.
I love SNES - N64 era Mario-Zelda but I've already played those games hundreds of times, and Nintendo hasn't offered anything new since then. Every "New" Super Mario Bros. has the same level/world progression they've been using since NES, minus the fun/unique worlds that SMB3 had, like the one where everything is giant.

Ok, so COD, every single sports games ever, every single shooters ever do not exist? Face it. You're complaining about the games of the same genre being the same. No s*** sherlock
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.