Is the Xbox One the thing that will push the great war?

#1nativeboi85Posted 5/21/2013 5:00:22 PM
For years now gamers TRUE gamers, sat by to watch their favorite games get ruined, system after system becoming a ploy, TRUE gamers got tired of being pushed around just for money hungry companies I think the xbox one envoked the rage of the gamer, and they need some one to lead the charge against the gamers to bring us back to the glorious days of gaming....question is whos gonna lead that charge??
#2Newbie00Posted 5/21/2013 5:00:55 PM
there's no war. it's all in your head. same with the unicorns.

go outside or something man.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#3nativeboi85(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 5:49:45 PM
Newbie00 posted...

Sure...that told ned starkk and look at him
#4Velvet_LlamaPosted 5/21/2013 5:54:05 PM
You know what console kid, get over yourself. PC gamers threw the same fit over the past few years as consoles came to dominate the market. Stop being so high and mighty. Good lord I'm not necessarily pleased by what's going on but I'm also not about to climb up on the cross. We need workable solutions not OH GOD M$ IS EVIL hand wringing.
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#5Newbie00Posted 5/23/2013 4:06:27 AM
I enjoyed this topic.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#6Styrof0amPosted 5/23/2013 4:07:35 AM
What's a true gamer?
#7jrush2011Posted 5/23/2013 4:09:06 AM
nativeboi85 posted...
For years now gamers TRUE gamers, sat by to watch their favorite games get ruined, system after system becoming a ploy, TRUE gamers got tired of being pushed around just for money hungry companies I think the xbox one envoked the rage of the gamer, and they need some one to lead the charge against the gamers to bring us back to the glorious days of gaming....question is whos gonna lead that charge??

You forgot to insert the letters DR before the word ONE in XBOX ONE
---
BigWorldJust @ bluehat94 11/12/2011 8:37:18 PM "Lol, you know more than me and I beat the game :P." TROLL!! OWNED!
#8V_for_VienettaPosted 5/23/2013 4:10:13 AM
Styrof0am posted...
What's a true gamer?

TRUE gamer*
---
I'm trying the best I can
But there's a white flag burning in the middle of my hand
#9Newbie00Posted 5/23/2013 4:10:22 AM
honestly never took in how hilarious this topic was when i first saw it.
---
#10mcnichojPosted 5/23/2013 4:11:15 AM
Newbie00 posted...

No, Rarity exists on TV.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough