LOL Francis responds to Xbox One reveal!!!

#11SomnusNemoris(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 5:31:55 PM
Phoro posted...
I don't normally watch this guy. He was actually mocking the Xbox One with faux enthusiam, right? Hard to tell.

Of course he is. LOL do you want a diagram?
#12playdatpsp91Posted 5/21/2013 5:33:09 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Austin_4e posted...
I laughed so hard XD

AHAHAHA his voice alone reminds me of that ROBOT CHICKEN character
OMFG how did i NOT know of this.... I'm in tears right now...

LMFAOOO
#13Pac12345Posted 5/21/2013 5:37:52 PM
playdatpsp91 posted...
NeoMonk posted...
Austin_4e posted...
I laughed so hard XD

AHAHAHA his voice alone reminds me of that ROBOT CHICKEN character
OMFG how did i NOT know of this.... I'm in tears right now...

LMFAOOO
#14656stoogePosted 5/21/2013 5:38:14 PM
I really don't get fanboys like him. MS are basically screwing him and all he can think about is Doritos. He'd probably by them without the ad anyway. Pathetic. If that's the sort of fans they want to attract with the XTVOne then they can have them.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#15SomnusNemoris(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 5:39:43 PM
Haha sup Stooge?
#16656stoogePosted 5/21/2013 5:41:19 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Haha sup Stooge?

Not much man. You?
---
#17AiuchiFanboiPosted 5/21/2013 5:46:28 PM
656stooge posted...
I really don't get fanboys like him. MS are basically screwing him and all he can think about is Doritos. He'd probably by them without the ad anyway. Pathetic. If that's the sort of fans they want to attract with the XTVOne then they can have them.

You do know that that guy is a character actor and Francis is just one of his bits right? The whole thing is mocking MS and the Xbox Done.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
#18656stoogePosted 5/21/2013 5:49:10 PM
AiuchiFanboi posted...
656stooge posted...

You do know that that guy is a character actor and Francis is just one of his bits right? The whole thing is mocking MS and the Xbox Done.

Nope. Sorry, but I'm not doing it anymore. No more giving anyone the benefit of the doubt and assuming they're being sarcastic and that the whole thing is just one big joke. Not after that press conference.
---
#19AiuchiFanboiPosted 5/21/2013 5:54:16 PM
656stooge posted...
AiuchiFanboi posted...
656stooge posted...

Nope. Sorry, but I'm not doing it anymore. No more giving anyone the benefit of the doubt and assuming they're being sarcastic and that the whole thing is just one big joke. Not after that press conference.

LOL. Of course you know.

BTW that is Francis's best work by far. What a brilliant effing skit. Makes me laugh even though I am actually mortified that MS really thinks this is all a good idea.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
#20DarknessXSeekerPosted 5/21/2013 5:59:23 PM
LOL that guy is hilarious.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."