How will the TV features work in the UK and other countries?

#1K-R-A-N-G-Posted 5/22/2013 7:16:35 AM
We don't have a lot those channels, so a lot of the new features will be lost on us and other countries. So how will they make people outside of the US want one?
#2Ray_d2nerdPosted 5/22/2013 7:18:30 AM(edited)
They answererd that already: Herp Derp. No features at release except in the US.
And Hurr Durr!
---
"i was a too long signature for gamefaqs so i changed myself into this miserable shape!"
From Ray_D2Nerd's Signature.
#3RainbowwsssPosted 5/22/2013 7:18:58 AM
It won't.
#4K-R-A-N-G-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 7:20:42 AM
So basically we pay more for less, oh boy
#5alexismynamexxPosted 5/22/2013 7:21:25 AM
K-R-A-N-G- posted...
We don't have a lot those channels, so a lot of the new features will be lost on us and other countries. So how will they make people outside of the US want one?

The official line from microsoft is that if you're thinking of buying a console outside of the u.s then you should buy the ps4. That was the gist of yesterdays reveal anyway....
#6scythecamPosted 5/22/2013 7:22:00 AM
Rainbowwsss posted...
It won't.

/topic
---
One-and-Donecos
#7K-R-A-N-G-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 7:22:50 AM
alexismynamexx posted...
K-R-A-N-G- posted...

The official line from microsoft is that if you're thinking of buying a console outside of the u.s then you should buy the ps4. That was the gist of yesterdays reveal anyway....

They didn't say that.
#8liamx2000Posted 5/22/2013 7:26:59 AM
it will be such a waste of time I've tried using sky on the 360 and so many of the programs can't be viewed because your not allowed to watch them on the 360 due to certain rights for example I tried to watch the simpsons on sky but your not allowed to.

So I see the same thing happening with this box console.

I have sky anyway so why would I want an inferior version ?

FOCUS ON GAMING !!! Microsoft !! Idiots.....
#9stekim40Posted 5/22/2013 7:28:46 AM
K-R-A-N-G- posted...
So basically we pay more for less, oh boy

Just avoid this abomination and buy a PS4 like most if us will do.
---
Xyzzy!
#10K-R-A-N-G-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 7:28:55 AM
liamx2000 posted...
FOCUS ON GAMING !!! Microsoft !! Idiots.....

RIGHT ON! Nobody has ever asked how they can watch MORE TV on their Xbox. I am looking forward to the Halo TV show tho, I hope its good