What the hell the Xbox One won't be able to play any video games???

#21AltmadragonPosted 5/22/2013 9:34:39 AM
LoneReaper115 posted...
Wise_Hanagi posted...
Links_Big_Key posted...
The Xbox One will have by far the largest number of launch titles in history.

ESPN
ESPN2
ESPN3
ESPNU
ESPNNews
ESPN Deportes
MTV
MTV2
CBS (West Coast)
CBS (East Coast)
Telemundo
NBC (West Coast)
NBC (East Coast)
CNBC
MSNBC
ABC (East Coast)
ABC (West Coast)
ABC Family
FOX
FX
FXX
Spike
Disney
Nickelodeon
Noggin
TV Land
VH1
TBS
CNN
TNT
Cartoon Network
WGN
Comedy Central
500 Channels for a variety of music choices
Forza 5

and LOTS more.

LOL

You forgot Call of Duty!!!!

Omg thank you for this lol
---
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| Xfx DD 7970|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HD| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
#22ado982LPosted 5/22/2013 9:37:01 AM
If I get Ghosts, I will shoot my dog.

Obviously it is not real, so it's okay. I would not and do not condone this type of behaviour in real life. What's so great about a dog in COD?
#23DeimirPosted 5/22/2013 9:54:22 AM
Links_Big_Key posted...

ESPN
ESPN2
ESPN3
ESPNU
ESPNNews
ESPN Deportes
MTV
MTV2
CBS (West Coast)
CBS (East Coast)
Telemundo
NBC (West Coast)
NBC (East Coast)
CNBC
MSNBC
ABC (East Coast)
ABC (West Coast)
ABC Family
FOX
FX
FXX
Spike
Disney
Nickelodeon
Noggin
TV Land
VH1
TBS
CNN
TNT
Cartoon Network
WGN
Comedy Central
Forza 5

and LOTS more.

I was gonna say you forgot to put HBO on the list, but then I remembered there's no backwards compatibility...
---
"Everybody, please get on the plane."
"**** you, I'm getting in the plane!" -George Carlin
#24LightthrowerPosted 5/22/2013 9:57:32 AM
Deimir posted...
Links_Big_Key posted...

ESPN
ESPN2
ESPN3
ESPNU
ESPNNews
ESPN Deportes
MTV
MTV2
CBS (West Coast)
CBS (East Coast)
Telemundo
NBC (West Coast)
NBC (East Coast)
CNBC
MSNBC
ABC (East Coast)
ABC (West Coast)
ABC Family
FOX
FX
FXX
Spike
Disney
Nickelodeon
Noggin
TV Land
VH1
TBS
CNN
TNT
Cartoon Network
WGN
Comedy Central
Forza 5

and LOTS more.

I was gonna say you forgot to put HBO on the list, but then I remembered there's no backwards compatibility...

This thread... so much win! It is after all comedy week on Youtube, thank you Microsoft!!!
#25FoppePosted 5/22/2013 10:00:39 AM
"Q: Why require Kinect with every Xbox One?
A: The all new Kinect is now an essential and integrated part of the platform. By having it as a consistent part of every Xbox One, game and entertainment creators can build experiences that assume the availability of voice, gesture and natural sensing, leading to unrivaled ease of use, premium experiences and interactivity for you.

http://www.gamestop.com/xboxone

Still seeing nothing about the developers being forced to have support for it for their games.
It's not a Wiimote that you are forced to support if you make a Wii game, nothing prevents you from making a Xbox One game that's 100% playable with only the Xbox One controller.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#26LightthrowerPosted 5/22/2013 10:04:36 AM
Foppe posted...
A: The all new Kinect is now an essential and integrated part of the platform. By having it as a consistent part of every Xbox One, game and entertainment creators can build experiences that assume the availability of voice, gesture and natural sensing, leading to unrivaled ease of use, premium experiences and interactivity for you.

Still seeing nothing about the developers being forced to have support for it for their games.
It's not a Wiimote that you are forced to support if you make a Wii game, nothing prevents you from making a Xbox One game that's 100% playable with only the Xbox One controller.

But the Kinect needs to be plugged or else the console won't even work.
#27LoneReaper115Posted 5/22/2013 10:08:56 AM
Foppe posted...

But you are forced to use a peripheral device to even use the machine. The kinect in it's current state still hasn't caught on and let's face it, it's "games" cannot even be taken seriously. Star wars kinect anyone? All I'm saying is, what better way to reinforce a failing device that you love than to force people to use it?
---
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board