Xbox One ---> Xbox Neo.

#11KaiserWarriorPosted 5/22/2013 10:02:59 AM
TheAvianheart posted...
You get the blue ring, the game is over. you wake up tomorrow, keep playing like nothing happened.

You get the red ring...you stay in hell...and I show you just how badly xbox's customer service is.

ALTERNATIVE JOKE

My Xbox can dodge bullets.

Do not try to play the game, that's impossible. Only, try to realize the truth. There is no game. Then you will see; it is not the game that gets played, it is only yourself.
#12TheAvianheartPosted 5/22/2013 10:09:20 AM
KaiserWarrior posted...
TheAvianheart posted...
You get the blue ring, the game is over. you wake up tomorrow, keep playing like nothing happened.

You get the red ring...you stay in hell...and I show you just how badly xbox's customer service is.

ALTERNATIVE JOKE

My Xbox can dodge bullets.

Do not try to play the game, that's impossible. Only, try to realize the truth. There is no game. Then you will see; it is not the game that gets played, it is only yourself.

We don't know who struck first, us or them. But what we do know is that it was us who scorched the cloud save system. At the time, they were reliant on Xbox Live Gold. It was believed they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as achievements.