Mom comes into kids room, "Turn that xbox off soon."

#31BudWisenheimerPosted 5/22/2013 10:44:13 AM
656stooge posted...
BudWisenheimer posted...

It would only be too bad if your Kinect had Aspergers. People with Aspergers make their feelings known loud and clear. They just have trouble deciphering everyone else's.

They have trouble displaying facial emotions.

No. They have trouble reading facial emotions. Not trouble displaying them. They have plenty of facial emotions. Just not always when when the rest of society deems them appropriate.

#32656stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 10:45:55 AM
BudWisenheimer posted...

No. They have trouble reading facial emotions. Not trouble displaying them. They have plenty of facial emotions. Just not always when when the rest of society deems them appropriate.

Trust me. They have trouble displaying facial emotions.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#33Lerry757Posted 5/22/2013 10:48:09 AM
dearestnight posted...
Online gamer: "F*** OFF" to opposing gamer.

Xbox: "Off? Commencing automated ragequit"

lmfao
---
Party like it's $19.99!
#34BudWisenheimerPosted 5/22/2013 11:05:56 AM
656stooge posted...
BudWisenheimer posted...

They have trouble expressing the emotions you want them to express. They have trouble interpreting facial expressions.

But they do not have trouble displaying facial emotions.

#35656stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 11:09:44 AM
BudWisenheimer posted...
656stooge posted...
BudWisenheimer posted...

They have trouble expressing the emotions you want them to express. They have trouble interpreting facial expressions.

http://snakedance.tumblr.com/post/18637311026/aspergers-emotion-the-great-stone-face

Yes, they do.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#36BudWisenheimerPosted 5/22/2013 11:54:02 AM
656stooge posted...
BudWisenheimer posted...
656stooge posted...
BudWisenheimer posted...

http://snakedance.tumblr.com/post/18637311026/aspergers-emotion-the-great-stone-face

Yes, they do.

Thanks! Great read. But I think you're conflating alexythemia with Aspergers. And in the context of "The angry girlfriend" ... I'm wondering if maybe you've never heard of an Aspie meltdown.