What does the XBox One add?

#11mooninomicsPosted 5/22/2013 12:01:45 PM(edited)
Now, on your Xbox One, you can watch TV! Let that sink in for a minute. TV. On your Xbox One! But wait, it gets better. You can also surf the web on your Xbox One. While you watch TV. Hopefully your mind hasn't been blown yet, because there's more. Yes, more! Watching TV on your Xbox One AND browsing the web at the same time gets even better. Because you can change channels. WITH YOUR VOICE! No, it's not some kind of sorcery, it's the Xbox One! No longer will you be forced to struggle to change the channel with a remote like some kind of caveman. You can simply and elegantly tell your Xbox One to change channels. And it'll do it. Still not creaming yourself yet? Just wait. What if I told you you could see what else is on right now. That's right, you could see each channel and see what's on and what's coming up. With a tv grid feature, you can actually see what's going to be on TV, even on other channels. This is ground-breaking innovation for your living rooms, people!

This is the bleeding edge. It's like a cable box with a small fee that hooks up to the cable box you're already paying for. Only, you know.... It's an Xbox. And when you yell at it... You know, it does stuff.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#12HowatizerPosted 5/22/2013 12:05:42 PM
I am waiting for E3 before blindly blasting the Xbox One and Microsoft.

It was a short reveal they released and I am sure E3 will have the real meat of what everyone is looking for.
---
EnvySin Posted:"Rediculous. Not ridiculous. Why so illiterate?" http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981374-batman-arkham-city/61497917
#13kazooie959Posted 5/22/2013 12:08:03 PM
To be fair the only system that made a big gaming change in this generation is the WiiU but that was more about catching up with the competition (HD and online services)
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#14HowatizerPosted 5/22/2013 12:54:08 PM
To be fair the only system that made a big gaming change in this generation is the WiiU but that was more about catching up with the competition (HD and online services)

Catching up to 8 year old gaming platforms... I used to love Nintendo and will be sad to see the day Mario and Zelda games are being released on the Xbox and Playstation platforms.
---
EnvySin Posted:"Rediculous. Not ridiculous. Why so illiterate?" http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981374-batman-arkham-city/61497917