Congrats MS!!!

#1GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 5/22/2013 2:14:17 PM
Looks like everyone wants what is obviously the best thing ever since sliced bread

http://poll.pollcode.com/r4zo3_result

Oh wait
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888
#2GAMER_X_REVIVAL(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 2:19:31 PM
Surely someone has rigged this poll!!

Oh but wait! Only one vote per IP!!

Oh dear!!
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888
#3GAMER_X_REVIVAL(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 2:21:19 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.gamespot.com/twitter-battle/xbox-vs-ps4/
---
#4littlecletusPosted 5/22/2013 2:25:28 PM
I do not understand the Gamespot thing.
It says PS4 is winning with like 87%, but it also lists the US as the biggest country for both PS4 and Xbox1, at like 16% each.

So is the race that tight in the US?
Because lets be honest, the US is what is truly important for the XBOX.
---
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
#5Dragon NexusPosted 5/22/2013 2:33:54 PM
A poll of 351 random people is proof of.....anything?
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#6GAMER_X_REVIVAL(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 2:36:15 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
A poll of 351 random people is proof of.....anything?

All polls are of random people, the more you know *rainbow*

Now try to spin the gamespot polls equally huge landslide

Go ahead, anytime
---
#7MegaWinFTWPosted 5/22/2013 2:40:20 PM
littlecletus posted...
It says PS4 is winning with like 87%, but it also lists the US as the biggest country for both PS4 and Xbox1, at like 16% each.

I think it's that those are the places in which the highest proportion of the votes for each option came from otherwise France would be green right now.. So 16% of all the people who voted Xbox were from the US and 16% of the people who voted PS4 were too, but since the latter has considerably more overall votes that 16% counts for more.
#8Dragon NexusPosted 5/22/2013 2:42:23 PM

So what you're saying is all polls are worthless.
Yeah, I already knew that.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#9scythecamPosted 5/22/2013 2:46:11 PM
littlecletus posted...

the problem is that xbox is being catered to an american audience only. a majority of the features wont work in europe, and theyve abandoned japan. so if its tight in their only viable market, they are in real trouble worldwide.
---
One-and-Donecos
#10GAMER_X_REVIVAL(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 2:46:26 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...

So what you're saying is all polls are worthless.
Yeah, I already knew that.

No, I'm saying all polls are of random people.

Can you read?

Its how pretty much all polls are taken. People take the poll that want to take it, people that don't, don't.
---