Gamespots PS4 vs. XBOX ONE twitter war

#1SavageTrooperPosted 5/22/2013 5:08:14 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/twitter-battle/xbox-vs-ps4/?edition=desktop

Check it out, put your vote in. Good luck to both consoles
---
PSASBR: SIR DAN SINCE THE BEGINNING BABY!
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#2DankAssSlurpeePosted 5/22/2013 5:10:05 PM
holy ****, nobody lives in greenland and they voted ps4
---
can't even visualize...
#3SavageTrooper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 5:16:51 PM
Lol hopefully Microsoft will see this and do what needs to be done, thats if its not already too late in development to change things.
---
#4TrugamerPosted 5/22/2013 5:22:50 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
Lol hopefully Microsoft will see this and do what needs to be done, thats if its not already too late in development to change things.

I think you missed the part where all this bad stuff was leaked a long time ago and the meltdown already happened.
And yet MS did this reveal without changing anything from what we already knew.

It is what it is.
#5SavageTrooper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 5:27:08 PM
Trugamer posted...
SavageTrooper posted...

I think you missed the part where all this bad stuff was leaked a long time ago and the meltdown already happened.

It is what it is.

True true, can't deny we didn't see this coming, i just wish Sony would have more competition. Competition is the only thing that drives people to try harder. Can't say Nintendo can compete since their Wii u is selling poorly and not close to Nintendos expectations.
---
#6WahngottPosted 5/22/2013 5:32:02 PM
Lol. Yesterday they had at least Nicaragua and Montenegro. Now even those converted to PS4.
#7SavageTrooper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 5:42:50 PM
PS4 - 89%
Xbone - 11%

This is not good for Microsoft. If the Wii u was in the poll, it would do better than the Xbone
---
#8toadfan64Posted 5/22/2013 5:52:55 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
Trugamer posted...
SavageTrooper posted...

It is what it is.

True true, can't deny we didn't see this coming, i just wish Sony would have more competition. Competition is the only thing that drives people to try harder. Can't say Nintendo can compete since their Wii u is selling poorly and not close to Nintendos expectations.

Nintendo will always be in the games division for competition. Right now it's slow because of games, but by the end of the year expect sales to improve dramatically.
---
Brawl FC - 5412-9555-6314
Also known as Toadfan64
#9SavageTrooper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 5:55:34 PM
toadfan64 posted...
SavageTrooper posted...
Trugamer posted...
SavageTrooper posted...

It is what it is.

Nintendo will always be in the games division for competition. Right now it's slow because of games, but by the end of the year expect sales to improve dramatically.

Hope so, since the end of the year is the release of the new consoles, i don't see how Nintendo can make a comeback anytime soon. I expect Nintendo to make a price cut when PS4/Xbone releases to compete.
---
#10shinra35800Posted 5/22/2013 5:55:57 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img802/917/ps4advance.gif