If Xbox One gets this much flak online, what about those WITHOUT internet?

#11Crazy_tank51Posted 5/22/2013 5:05:15 PM
JTC87 posted...
People without internet shouldn't own an Xbox One. It is 2013, the majority of people have internet. If my internet goes out, I have backup internet.

Not everyone is you, there are plenty of countries and areas with no internet or at least very gimmicky internet. Mine is capped at 10 GB a month because it's all I can get. Also connections are easier to be dropped than say electricity going out.
---
Sega is what EAin't.
3DS: 3909-7785-1874 (Crazytank*) Steam ID: CrazytankXD
#12GeneralCortezPosted 5/22/2013 5:09:13 PM
^What country you in?

Im in North Carolina, USA. I got dial up, only other choice is satellite(and the newer versions of it arent too bad, but I dont know if the Xbox One would deal with it. 30GB a month limit)
---
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]
#13IzecPosted 5/22/2013 5:10:01 PM
23% of Xbox fans were never heard from again...
---
No Text
#14ZacEcwcwwePosted 5/22/2013 5:13:59 PM(edited)
GeneralCortez posted...
^What country you in?

Im in North Carolina, USA. I got dial up, only other choice is satellite(and the newer versions of it arent too bad, but I dont know if the Xbox One would deal with it. 30GB a month limit)

^And internet with a cap is a very valid point. When you have to install games to your account before you play them, that will quickly sap your bandwidth when you want to buy a title that is over 10gb in size off their marketplace.

Also, *Highfive for NC* Charlotte here.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Ecwcwwe
Currently recording "Let's Play"/Playthrough videos for a multitude of Action/Adventure games.
#15GeneralCortezPosted 5/22/2013 5:17:51 PM(edited)
Yeeeah, games nowadays are peaking over 20GB in size, so im pretty sure that an online distribution system will be pretty damn bad on folks like that

I dont think the activation thing will hurt the limit any, but I could see that cloud streaming crap and all doing it

Edit: Yay NC! Im waaay out east :P Nothing here but farms
---
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]
#16DiaperDandeePosted 5/22/2013 5:26:39 PM
JTC87 posted...
People without internet shouldn't own an Xbox One. It is 2013, the majority of people have internet. If my internet goes out, I have backup internet.

You don't understand, there are millions and millions and millions and millions and millions of 360s out there without Live connection. If you think it is smart to just say "**** them" then I guess go ahead lol.

Sure, I guess you could say a majority has internet, but there is still 30-40% of 360 owners without internet (and no, that is not a made up percentage). If you think potentially saying goodbye to that 30-40% is okay then again I say go ahead lol.
---
Playing: Tomb Raider, Halo CE Anniversary, Battlefield 3
#17wombatkiddPosted 5/22/2013 5:28:10 PM
Izec posted...
23% of Xbox fans were never heard from again...

---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."