Well we can rest now about the used game drama, it's confirmed not true

#1Assembler114Posted 5/22/2013 8:00:05 PM
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2013/05/phil-harrison-xbox-one/

Finally, now we can be relieved and talk about the other features.
---
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.
#2nativeboi85Posted 5/22/2013 8:01:32 PM
The used game thing never bothered me what bothers me is my kinect has to be on 24/7 and looking at me, thats what bothers me
#3ipickupslotsPosted 5/22/2013 8:01:46 PM
it was true until chuck norris stepped in
#4ipickupslotsPosted 5/22/2013 8:02:16 PM
nativeboi85 posted...
The used game thing never bothered me what bothers me is my kinect has to be on 24/7 and looking at me, thats what bothers me

will you feel better if chuck norris was watching you?
#5Genericgamer667Posted 5/22/2013 8:03:19 PM
dodge, dodge,dodge, dodge, dodge
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#6nativeboi85Posted 5/22/2013 8:04:17 PM
ipickupslots posted...
nativeboi85 posted...

will you feel better if chuck norris was watching you?

A lil
#7AceviperPosted 5/22/2013 8:04:29 PM
he was basically saying what we already know, but in a more round about dodgy manner
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#8TalentedMPosted 5/22/2013 8:05:39 PM
Wired: What’s going on with used games? What about borrowed games? There’s a lot of speculation today. Can you clear some of that up? For example, we have multiple Xboxes in my house and trade games all the time. If we have multiple Xbox One consoles, can we still do that?

Harrison: Absolutely, just like you can today. You take the disc, install “the bits” on every machine you have in your house from the same disc, and anybody in your household can play that game. You have exactly the same restrictions that you have today, as in only one of you can play that game at a time because you only have one disc. But anybody in that house… well, the Xbox Live account… it goes for both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One, and any user inside that house.

No, no it wasn't. It is still true that if you wanted to lend your friend a disk to bring home and use he can not without your account which you attached the game to...

So, no, it is exactly what people think it is. And if you were to lend it to someone to which the game is not registered to in order to play the game they will have to pay the fee for the game.

I higlighted the parts I thought you should really read and understand.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#9Lief_of_DelPosted 5/22/2013 8:05:55 PM
Honestly the way he answered the questions was kind of strange. It barely explained anything. At least, it was answered in a way that makes it seem like everything is fine, but some information was missing.
---
'I' before 'E' except before... running a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighborhood!
#10jonnovision1Posted 5/22/2013 8:06:02 PM
all I got from that is "we encourage you to give the disc to your friends so they, too, can purchase the game"
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363