Now the entire world majorly favours PS4

#1DarkSymbiotePosted 5/23/2013 12:15:07 AM
http://uk.gamespot.com/twitter-battle/xbox-vs-ps4/

Except Sahara and Somaliland. But I don't believe those areas have internet.
---
Liquor is powerful. But Soda is solid.
#2SomnusNemorisPosted 5/23/2013 12:20:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3bubbas111Posted 5/23/2013 12:21:52 AM
The entire world is a lot of people and the amount that go on Gamespot is a very small amount of it. That being said, among gamers who frequent message boards then yes they do favor the PS4.
---
gamertag-bubbas111
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=3265619
#4WindMouseHanpanPosted 5/23/2013 12:23:26 AM
I'm not a fanboy of any one system, but I'm gonna say something that will sound very fanboyish: I'm getting a PS4, and I'm gonna enjoy watching the Xbox One completely flop in every imagineable way. Not because I'm a fan of Sony, but because MS has made quite possibly the biggest mistakes ever in the gaming industry with this one single system, and they don't DESERVE to have their system succeed, after alienating and screwing over so many gamers in so many ways.
---
Made a new channel, come see my let's plays if you want~!
http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
#5SomnusNemorisPosted 5/23/2013 12:26:51 AM
Yeah, 10,000 people isn't a good sample size at all.

And LOL at whoever marked me. There's no need to be upset.
#6bubbas111Posted 5/23/2013 12:35:42 AM(edited)
SomnusNemoris posted...
Yeah, 10,000 people isn't a good sample size at all.

And LOL at whoever marked me. There's no need to be upset.

Actually wasn't me. And the sample is biased and a small demographic. Unless doing a market segmentation survey these results don't mean a lot overall. At least not in the sense that TC says it does. These results would get thrown out if presented as an overall market survey by anyone in marketing or statistics.
---
gamertag-bubbas111
#7CyborgTwentyPosted 5/23/2013 1:56:47 AM
bubbas111 posted...
The entire world is a lot of people and the amount that go on Gamespot is a very small amount of it. That being said, among gamers who frequent message boards then yes they do favor the PS4.

Well the reaction is everywhere the same, just go to IGN, NeoGaf, Youtube or Twitter.
---
PS4 and Wii U are focused on games, Xbox One is focused on your wallet.
#8gameboybrycePosted 5/23/2013 2:40:22 AM
If people think that the gaming community on the internet is the tiny minority they are sorely mistaken. People please remember that gaming still hasn't become mainstream the way other media has. When the whole of the gaming community on the web (news sites, social media, forums, boards etc.) have the same consensus that the Xbox One is not looking so great that means something. That means when people come to you and ask your opinion because they know you are a gamer you have the ability to strongly influence their decisions. This is not a small factor. When employees at Gamestop, GAME, and other retail stores are asked about the new consoles the employees have the ability to influence which console customers buy. If the majority of gamers are speaking negatively about the Xbox One then that's something to worry about.
#9FreedomOfToughtPosted 5/23/2013 2:51:08 AM(edited)
gameboybryce posted...
If people think that the gaming community on the internet is the tiny minority they are sorely mistaken. People please remember that gaming still hasn't become mainstream the way other media has. When the whole of the gaming community on the web (news sites, social media, forums, boards etc.) have the same consensus that the Xbox One is not looking so great that means something. That means when people come to you and ask your opinion because they know you are a gamer you have the ability to strongly influence their decisions. This is not a small factor. When employees at Gamestop, GAME, and other retail stores are asked about the new consoles the employees have the ability to influence which console customers buy. If the majority of gamers are speaking negatively about the Xbox One then that's something to worry about.

The "gaming community on the internet" agrees that the Wii is a bad consolle , while 360 and PS3 , preferences aside , are both good.
The Wii outsells PS360 by a large margin.
Now,do you think people at Microsoft care about your little community,or money?

Gaming IS mainstream now.Wake up and face reality.

P.S. not that i like it , but still , that's how it is
---
NNID : SixSeasonAndWiiU
#10bubbas111Posted 5/23/2013 3:51:50 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
bubbas111 posted...

Well the reaction is everywhere the same, just go to IGN, NeoGaf, Youtube or Twitter.

Same demographic for all of those except for maybe some of twitter. These are the same people that actually think and voted EA as the worst company in America.
---
gamertag-bubbas111