How do used games fees/online requirement affect your decision towards X1?

#1TheApd_ReturnsPosted 5/23/2013 3:23:35 AM
How do used games fees/online requirement affect your decision towards X1? - Results (22 votes)
I have constant internet connection and buy most/all games new, and I want it.
9.09% (2 votes)
I have constant internet connection and buy most/all games new, and I don't want it.
31.82% (7 votes)
I don't have constant internet connection and buy most/all games new, and I want it.
0% (0 votes)
I don't have constant internet connection and buy most/all games new, and I don't want it.
9.09% (2 votes)
I have constant internet connection and buy most/all games used, and I'm I want it.
0% (0 votes)
I have constant internet connection and buy most/all games used, and I don't want it.
18.18% (4 votes)
I don't have constant internet connection and buy most/all games used, and I want it.
0% (0 votes)
I don't have constant internet connection and buy most/all games used, and I don't want it.
9.09% (2 votes)
I was never planning on getting it even before I knew anything about it.
22.73% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This is assuming they show games you are interested in at E3.
#2Jedi_MercenaryPosted 5/23/2013 3:25:46 AM
I don't tend to buy used games, but the games I and my siblings buy are played on 2-3 different consoles. If they go through with this, there is no way I can support this console.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#3Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 5/23/2013 3:30:41 AM
I have constant internet connection and buy most/all games new, and I don't want it.

Just because I have a great connection that rarely if ever goes out, and buy all of my games new, doesn't mean I like what they're doing. I still see these things as bad ideas. I'm even a PC gamer, but I think consoles should be different.
---
Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection | youtube.com/GamingAndASMR
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948