This console sounds horrible.

#1gofghxgPosted 5/23/2013 5:08:38 AM
I'm keeping my 360. When the 720 comes out with backwards compatability and used games and all the good stuff, then i'll get it.
---
I'm not saying He's batman, I'm just saying no-ones ever seen Darth Vader and batman in the same room together.
#2scoobydoobydontPosted 5/23/2013 5:11:39 AM
gofghxg posted...
I'm keeping my 360. When the 720 comes out with backwards compatability and used games and all the good stuff, then i'll get it.

I approve of your priorities. Every time I mention BC I get "just keep your old consul lulz!!!"
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#3GrimMTrixXPosted 5/23/2013 5:50:58 AM
The funny thing is... did they plan to just outright stop making 360 games once this releases? No console has ever done that I dont think. Hell they only stopped making PS2 games like 1-2 years ago. It's just gonna be weird for Xbox One to be out, but for a year or 2 they keep making xbox 360 games, yet they cant be played on the Xbox One? I mean sure they might make versions for both consoles but that sounds ignorant and more expensive to do if you ask me. If they made them work on the Xbox One they could make games for 360 but still have them play on BOTH consoles. seems like a no brainer to me but whatever.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 5/23/2013 5:52:47 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
gofghxg posted...

I approve of your priorities. Every time I mention BC I get "just keep your old consul lulz!!!"

You approve of him keeping his old console to play his old games but not of people telling you to do the same? Do you understand what you just posted?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#5scoobydoobydontPosted 5/23/2013 6:33:05 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
gofghxg posted...

You approve of him keeping his old console to play his old games but not of people telling you to do the same? Do you understand what you just posted?

He's keeping his 360 and passing on XBO until/unless XBO gets BC. I understood him perfectly and I'm doing the same (but with no expectation of XBO ever getting BC). I think you are the one who's confused. Other people are dismissing BC by saying keep the old console... AND buy the new one regardless of the missing feature.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#6Sniper_BrosefPosted 5/23/2013 7:08:20 AM(edited)
Sniper_Brosef posted...
gofghxg posted...

He's keeping his 360 and passing on XBO until/unless XBO gets BC. I understood him perfectly and I'm doing the same (but with no expectation of XBO ever getting BC). I think you are the one who's confused. Other people are dismissing BC by saying keep the old console... AND buy the new one regardless of the missing feature.

So what's stopping you from keeping your 360 and getting the Xbox One, like me, so if I want to go back and play an older title I can and if I want to take advantage of the new generation I can do that too?

Seriously kids, BC is a non issue...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#7scoobydoobydontPosted 5/23/2013 7:28:03 AM
Saying it doesn't make it so. It's a huge issue, and if you don't understand that servers would be up longer with proper BC, and that I can't buy into MS's new console knowing they will yank support so easily, then you have a problem. In the head. So in that regard, you're XBO's target demographic, congrats.
---
#8MrSpaM111Posted 5/23/2013 10:10:13 AM
gofghxg posted...

Your gonna be waiting a very, very, very long time
#9WindMouseHanpanPosted 5/23/2013 10:12:39 AM(edited)
gofghxg posted...

I'll be completely serious here: That's not gonna happen.

Removing backwards compatibility seems to be the new "thing". Wii U did it (to an extent). PS3 did it. Microsoft's doing it. It most likely won't change from that.
---
Made a new channel, come see my let's plays if you want~!
http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
#10LoveSheepPosted 5/23/2013 10:17:37 AM(edited)
I'll wait until the United States Supreme Court decides to tell Microsoft to shove Kinect where the sun doesn't shine.

If that day never comes then the Xbox dONE never comes into my house.
---
ONE less console to buy.