What do you guys have to hide that you don't want Kinect seeing?

#1Kovalchuk_Posted 5/23/2013 5:25:34 AM
80/80

I have nothing to hide, they can look all they want. All I'm doing is sitting there watching TV or playing videogames with the occasional ball scratch.

Sure it's an invasion of privacy but do you really have anything to hide? I'm not going to keep myself from enjoying this system just because I'm being watched by someone I don't know.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#2Link43130Posted 5/23/2013 5:26:40 AM
i don't want them to see my john thomas
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#3Lunacy182Posted 5/23/2013 5:27:37 AM(edited)
My balls.

They are signed collector items. They might try and steal them.
---
#4wingo84Posted 5/23/2013 5:27:37 AM
...are... are you Big Brother?
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#5Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 5/23/2013 5:27:39 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Sure it's an invasion of privacy...

/thread.
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#6KaiserWarriorPosted 5/23/2013 5:27:52 AM
So TC, where do you live? I want to come over and stand in your living room watching everything you do, since apparently you're okay with that.
#7RickGottiPosted 5/23/2013 5:28:20 AM
my zig zags
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#8PigfartsPosted 5/23/2013 5:28:55 AM
trees, a bong, a vap...I don't care if they see my naked body on the couch though.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#9Kovalchuk_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 5:32:54 AM
KaiserWarrior posted...
So TC, where do you live? I want to come over and stand in your living room watching everything you do, since apparently you're okay with that.

It would be different if you were physically standing there watching me. With the Kinect I never know if someones watching and I can just tune it out.

Is it like the people who view those full body scanners at airports and laugh at fat people? Who cares what they see.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#10Khaos_KingPosted 5/23/2013 5:39:24 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
80/80

I have nothing to hide, they can look all they want. All I'm doing is sitting there watching TV or playing videogames with the occasional ball scratch.

Sure it's an invasion of privacy but do you really have anything to hide? I'm not going to keep myself from enjoying this system just because I'm being watched by someone I don't know.

Ok, TC. Don't care about your privacy, prove it. Change your GF user name to your real name,and put a IRL picture of yourself, address, and phone number in your sig. Then, change your live tag your real name, and your gamer pic to a IRL one. Talk is cheap, buddy. Time to put up, or shut up. I'll be waiting with my pants off for you.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.