Listen to Aaron Greenburg comment on 33:00 to 33:20 Pretty much sums it up...

#1HypnoCooshPosted 5/23/2013 9:25:00 AM
http://n4g.com/news/1263162/podcast-exclusive-aaron-greenberg-on-xbox-one-40mins-interview-gamertag-radio

"Frankly an xbox 360 would probably be a better solution for somebody like that, if they really just want to play games and not go online at all...." - MS Chief of Staff Aaron Greenburg
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#2Kovalchuk_Posted 5/23/2013 9:27:23 AM
If you don't play online games then why would you buy an Xone?
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#3SomnusNemorisPosted 5/23/2013 9:30:08 AM
Oh god, MS are talking such crap.
#4HypnoCoosh(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 9:31:23 AM
I guess that's exactly the point. I don't play online games I play single player games and have been since I got my first NES when I was 7 years old in 1987.

It's just sad an old (33yo) gamer like myself is left behind because it's not about console gaming anymore. I'm pretty bummed out man.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#5Kovalchuk_Posted 5/23/2013 9:32:39 AM
HypnoCoosh posted...
I guess that's exactly the point. I don't play online games I play single player games and have been since I got my first NES when I was 7 years old in 1987.

It's just sad an old (33yo) gamer like myself is left behind because it's not about console gaming anymore. I'm pretty bummed out man.

Sorry man but online gaming is the present and future of gaming.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#6leon_trunksPosted 5/23/2013 9:34:46 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...

Sorry man but Bioshock Infinite, Deus Ex HR, Dishonored say otherwise.
---
Sketch Blog - paperuni.blogspot.com
#7SomnusNemorisPosted 5/23/2013 9:34:57 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...

lol no.
#8moup94Posted 5/23/2013 9:35:40 AM
I guess I'm in the minority that he speaks of since i rarely play online nor do I ever browse the online shop, I don't have netflix or anything like it. I literally use my console to play single player games. It's a console, not a iPhone
#9Lord Lu BuPosted 5/23/2013 9:35:46 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...

Skyrim says hi.
---
Yes, you can say ASS!
#10ZercePosted 5/23/2013 9:38:18 AM
Well, it's pretty much confirmed now.

Xbox One = Done
---
Zerce