Listen to Aaron Greenburg comment on 33:00 to 33:20 Pretty much sums it up...

#21ComfortablySadPosted 5/23/2013 9:52:57 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Sorry man but online gaming is the present and future of gaming.

lol no.

My dial-up/satellite internet only area agrees with Som.
---
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.
#22Genericgamer667Posted 5/23/2013 9:53:00 AM
NeoSupersmash posted...
wake_me posted...
NeoSupersmash posted...
His response to the question about being in the military was painful to listen too.

what did he say?

Basically, "no it won't play games if you don't have internet. but that's okay because most people always have internet, like me"

why does Microsoft hate America?

are they terroists?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#23HypnoCoosh(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 10:05:38 AM
devildog17 posted...
moup94 posted...
I guess I'm in the minority that he speaks of since i rarely play online nor do I ever browse the online shop, I don't have netflix or anything like it. I literally use my console to play single player games. It's a console, not a iPhone

You are not utilizing your console and that is your fault, not theirs.

How can you say that? Just because M$ decided they wanted to make it a media center instead of a GAME CONSOLE, you are going to drink and peddle that sh*t???
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#24Caer_DeathPosted 5/23/2013 10:07:09 AM
Genericgamer667 posted...
NeoSupersmash posted...
wake_me posted...
NeoSupersmash posted...
His response to the question about being in the military was painful to listen too.

what did he say?

Basically, "no it won't play games if you don't have internet. but that's okay because most people always have internet, like me"

why does Microsoft hate America?

are they terroists?

It would probably be a security concern for active duty military personnel to be setting up Kinect cameras in sensitive areas like military bases, though.
---
the final bahamut:
Ask yourself why the Hell your opinion and judgement is so gosh darn important that you need to let others know about it.
#25SORS_IMMANISPosted 5/23/2013 10:08:14 AM
HypnoCoosh posted...
"Frankly a PS4 would probably be a better solution for somebody like that, if they really just want to play games and not go online at all...." - MS Chief of Staff Aaron Greenburg

Fixed that for him.
#26HypnoCoosh(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 10:10:47 AM
SORS_IMMANIS posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...
"Frankly a PS4 would probably be a better solution for somebody like that, if they really just want to play games and not go online at all...." - MS Chief of Staff Aaron Greenburg

Fixed that for him.

I hope your right.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#27HypnoCoosh(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 11:00:03 AM
bump
---