EA: Xbox One and PS4 a generation ahead of PC

#41Megagunstarman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 7:35:44 AM
more proof that its just jealous pc fanboys

http://gizmodo.com/you-don-t-hate-the-xbox-one-you-re-just-jealous-509604549
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#42rwfan2cPosted 5/24/2013 12:36:15 PM
Just from the name of that article i'm not even going to warrant it with a read.

It is 100% impossible for the consoles to be more powerful then a top of the line, brand new gaming rig PC.

if you were to get a true unbiased computer expert to tell you all the reasons why you would realize that anyone that says that is just blowing smoke up the a**es of uninformed casuals who don't know any better. So congrats Megagunstarman. You are an Uninformed Casual who does not know any better. You believe ANYTHING the Big three will tell you. You are a lost cause.

And all that considered. I have a bridge i'd like to sell you. Its more powerful then PC's too.

/thread
---
Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2, Bastion, Tera, Far Cry 3
"Demon's Run, When a Good Man Goes to War."
#43Blaze_T_dragonPosted 5/24/2013 12:44:40 PM
This is obviously EA trying to resecure their award for worst company. Microsoft has been making huge grabs for it this year. I don't know if this will be enough though.
---
Will not change sig until a Portable Smash Bros. comes out ~ Apr. 27, 2009
#44EntotrtePosted 5/24/2013 12:47:05 PM
EA is so stupid... this was hilarious!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#45LugovesPosted 5/24/2013 12:47:38 PM
roflmao

My PC is already better than either one of them.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#46BudWisenheimerPosted 5/24/2013 12:49:03 PM
rwfan2c posted...
Just from the name of that article i'm not even going to warrant it with a read.

It's already been stated many times in this topic that the "name of the article" is a misrepresentation and a misquote of what was said.

#47Ryan-06Posted 5/24/2013 12:49:51 PM
SparkItUp posted...
TC...do yourself a favor and just lock this topic...it was good for the lulz , but yeah, just lock it.

Blame EA first. For being stupid in general.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Xbox dONE - http://i.imgur.com/5IFJTEU.gif, i.minus.com/iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gif
#48NintendologicalPosted 5/24/2013 1:15:22 PM
Didn't developers say this same crap in 2005 with the Xbox 360 and again in 2006 with the PS3? Didn't analysts keep saying that crap well into the console cycle?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/240177/pachter-ps3-and-xbox-360-more-powerful-than-most-pcs/

And surprise surprise, my stock Mac Mini that has NO graphics card is able to run games at the same level as an Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. Get over it console fanboys. Consoles will never outpace PC. They may catch up for six months. But they'll never outpace PCs for the simple fact that PCs evolve every year, where as consoles are one configuration for their entire cycle (excluding the Sega Genesis, which had ample add ons to improve its processor and data storage).
---
"This topic is racist. Also, **** the Gungans" - GeneralCortez