Pathetic that controller still uses batteries

#91Team_NinjaPosted 5/24/2013 7:23:22 AM
anonymousicko posted...
So people here prefer batteries died in the middle of a game, have to pause it and change batteries, then charge the others, buy extra rechargeable batteries, need to remember to charge other batteries during and after playing xbox, and have a power outlet near your console to charge those batteries so that you don't have to go far to get it RATHER THAN simply connect the wire to charge the controller while playing games?

lol Xbox fans really are backwards. That's why I bought a wired Xbox controller instead of wireless to play games on my PC.

Changing batteries in between pause is no different than getting out the usb cable and wire your ps3 controller for the charge.

Xbox fans are backwards? The fact that your ps3 controller has to be wired at any point is really really backwards. Xbox 360 controller is ALWAYS wireless.
#92littlecletusPosted 5/24/2013 7:27:12 AM
It cost me about $12 a year to keep my 360 controller up and running on Duracells.
This issue is hardly worth a 90+ post, 5 page thread.
---
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
#93highwindmtPosted 5/24/2013 7:32:09 AM
Team_Ninja posted...
anonymousicko posted...
So people here prefer batteries died in the middle of a game, have to pause it and change batteries, then charge the others, buy extra rechargeable batteries, need to remember to charge other batteries during and after playing xbox, and have a power outlet near your console to charge those batteries so that you don't have to go far to get it RATHER THAN simply connect the wire to charge the controller while playing games?

lol Xbox fans really are backwards. That's why I bought a wired Xbox controller instead of wireless to play games on my PC.

Changing batteries in between pause is no different than getting out the usb cable and wire your ps3 controller for the charge.

Xbox fans are backwards? The fact that your ps3 controller has to be wired at any point is really really backwards. Xbox 360 controller is ALWAYS wireless.

Yeah....unless youre like many and own a charge kit. I really cant believe people are whining so much about being plugged in for an hour of their time. As I asked before, is one hour out of a couple weeks really going to ruin your gaming experience?
---
PSN: insane_method
GT: FozzieBearr
#94blazeUP12Posted 5/24/2013 7:34:32 AM
They're copying the Wii cause they want the same sales figures
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
#95darkshadowmasterPosted 5/24/2013 7:37:38 AM(edited)
highwindmt posted...

Yeah....unless youre like many and own a charge kit. I really cant believe people are whining so much about being plugged in for an hour of their time. As I asked before, is one hour out of a couple weeks really going to ruin your gaming experience?

The difference between the charge kit & internal batteries is that you can replace the charge kit. If the charge kit dies, no matter just toss in batteries or buy a new one. It's only $20 or so and at that price it's not too bad.

Internal ones like the PS3 controller (which is what I'm assuming people here are wanting it to be like) are $50 a pop, and I'm not a fan of having to buy one when the battery starts going.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#96zack12369Posted 5/24/2013 7:38:54 AM
youshallbeasgod posted...
https://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/stash-1-50b56fd17abdd.gif

/topic.
---
Common sense, a lost trait amongst gamefaqs.
http://tinyurl.com/d34tjqt
#97Team_NinjaPosted 5/24/2013 7:39:45 AM
highwindmt posted...
Team_Ninja posted...
anonymousicko posted...

I can't believe people are whining about recharging rechargeable batteries myself. It has 0 affect on gaming experience.
#98darkshadowmasterPosted 5/24/2013 7:40:12 AM
zack12369 posted...
youshallbeasgod posted...
https://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/stash-1-50b56fd17abdd.gif

/topic.

Awesome commercial, but wow that beer is disgusting.
---
#99anonymousickoPosted 5/24/2013 7:49:59 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
highwindmt posted...

The difference between the charge kit & internal batteries is that you can replace the charge kit. If the charge kit dies, no matter just toss in batteries or buy a new one. It's only $20 or so and at that price it's not too bad.

Internal ones like the PS3 controller (which is what I'm assuming people here are wanting it to be like) are $50 a pop, and I'm not a fan of having to buy one when the battery starts going.

To be honest, I have never met PS3 controller that died because of the internal batteries among my friends. It's a pretty rare case. Usually people buy a new PS3 controller because the analog worn out, or the controller broke when accidentally dropped/played too vigorously(or thrown away out of frustration lol).

But never the case of died internal batteries. It could have been, but it's rare. That's why no one is complaining the PS3 controller having internal rechargeable batteries.
---
"Insecure is a sign of immaturity" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Wp6T6XR90
#100darkshadowmasterPosted 5/24/2013 7:58:04 AM
anonymousicko posted...

To be honest, I have never met PS3 controller that died because of the internal batteries among my friends. It's a pretty rare case. Usually people buy a new PS3 controller because the analog worn out, or the controller broke when accidentally dropped/played too vigorously(or thrown away out of frustration lol).

But never the case of died internal batteries. It could have been, but it's rare. That's why no one is complaining the PS3 controller having internal rechargeable batteries.

Opposite for me, my friends and I have all bought multiple for our PS3s life cycle, with myself currently owning 4 controllers. 2 that won't charge at all and can only be used while plugged in, one that holds a charge for maybe 3 hours, and the most recent one that still functions as normal.
---