Stop crying over used gamesand always-on!

#1Road_Kill_666Posted 5/23/2013 4:09:33 PM
Be grateful you had them as long as you did. You had a good run so appreciate it. People want to be greedy and have their entertainment at cheaper prices and then point their fingers at M$. Game devs feel no love lost for Gamestop or anyone else who loses revenue from used games. Every USed game no matter how many times sold and traded was STILL money the game makers only saw once. Technically, all the Millions Gamestop made off used games was money game makers should've had or at least a piece of. Also to those people who say i should be able to do whatever i want to with something i buy? No! you own it but you don't have free will with it. Just because you buy a car doesn't mean you can go drink and drive with it. you own it but you still have guidelines for its use.

1) Do the research. Follow the game, find out whats in it. I haven't made a purchase of a game and regretted it because I'm careful about my choices and don't just purchase anyhting because it had a cool trailer. IF you buy a game a full price and hate it its your fault, not every game in the world is for you and its on you when you buy one you hate,

2) Save up. Games are $60. Most are available for pre-order 6 months out so if you can't afford giving Gamestop $10 a month on a game then maybe you should spend more time upgrading your income and less playing videogames. The Economy shouldn't stay poor just because you are and if you are poor then you should be spending more time in school or at work or both.

The world is getting soft and people want more for less. Entertainment isn't free. People think just because M$ has Billions and Makes Millions that its ok for them to accept all the millions they lose out on in used games and Game MAkers who lose out on used games revenue and piraters. So stop crying, pay more attention to what you spend your money on, and if you have shotty internet, complain to your service provider or move! I know this sounds mean or harsh but this is to the people who are the few. The onew who live in the middle of nowhere and then expect a product thats mass marketed for Millions to be taylor made to suit them? You want more out of life? Work for it, raise your level of income, and then enjoy the toys, this is coming from someone who is poor so don't think i'm a rich snob trash talking poor people. So be glad that you go to game as long as you did wihtout paying full price, you had a good run. Feel free to blast me if you want to. Nothing Sony or M$ is doing with their consoles affects me at all and if it ever did, then i'll have a PS4 as a back up plan. you evolve to the world, the world doesn't evolve to you.

Lastly, be mad a the pirates not M$ or any company, because if people didn't steal in this world, companies wouldn't look into any form of DRM.
#2PsychoDrama1Posted 5/23/2013 4:10:33 PM
Mr. Orth?
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#3RudokuPosted 5/23/2013 4:11:38 PM
lol. Are you for real?
---
Magical Scientist is more perfect than EotS because you get to shoot dinosaurs out of a turtle.
#4CloakedNubPosted 5/23/2013 4:12:15 PM
Anyone actually bother with that drivel?
#5Magoo111Posted 5/23/2013 4:12:15 PM
No.

Now go home.
#6Psycho_KenshinPosted 5/23/2013 4:12:18 PM
You get that all complaints at Microsoft for example are to your benefit as a consumer, right?
---
One Piece: Pirates with style!
-= Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action =-
#7tinfoil21Posted 5/23/2013 4:12:51 PM
Had them as long as you did? They didn't go anywhere. Wii U and PS4 don't have Always Online. That's why the X1 is getting so much hate.
---
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away and have his shoes.
#8mastercheeze313Posted 5/23/2013 4:13:08 PM
TC, the problem with the used games fee is that Gamestop is completely unaffected by it. All it does is punish us, the consumers, for buying games used. Besides, are we all just going to assume M$ is going to give some of the money to the devs?
---
Say not in grief "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was.
#9MrSpaM111Posted 5/23/2013 4:13:14 PM
lol
#10dearestnightPosted 5/23/2013 4:13:17 PM
No. Just no.