EA games exclusive to Xbox One?

#1TightNinjaPosted 5/23/2013 8:36:36 PM
This is a very unlikely scenario but with them announcing no online pass and then the X1 reveal it has me wondering if the two companies are in cahoots.

I know it is very far fetched but it has happened before..........Dreamcast

http://segabits.com/blog/2013/05/20/monday-memories-ea-not-supporting-the-dreamcast/

If EA did this many people here who said the would not get Xbox one probably would...Mass Effect, all sports games, Battlefield and even Star wars games.

It is a very scary thought
---
GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!
Today's FPS gamer - If it kills me it must be overpowered so I will whine until the developer removes it!!! i.e Black Ops
#2Who_Dat504Posted 5/23/2013 8:41:12 PM
EA confirmed all the sports game are going be on the PS4
---
Saints, LSU, and Hornets fan!
#3TightNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 8:42:21 PM
Well that is a good thing if its true...it makes the most sense
---
GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!
Today's FPS gamer - If it kills me it must be overpowered so I will whine until the developer removes it!!! i.e Black Ops
#4PulpPosted 5/23/2013 8:44:23 PM
It could also simply mean that Sony will be restricting used games too...
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#5Alty1Posted 5/23/2013 8:44:36 PM
You really think EA is going to limit its potential market share to just Microsoft customers?

It's EA, man. If they thought they could make enough money they would break into the falafel cart business.
---
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c82/Fuee/Artz0rion/BtVSFan2.jpg - SHOKANSTEIN
“Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is ajar” - Jim Butcher
#6YMIHerePosted 5/23/2013 8:45:38 PM
It would just make it more convenient for me to ignore both.
#7Kai_LagunaPosted 5/23/2013 8:47:19 PM
All it means is Sony is going to restrict used games as well. So yea, hopefully some developers start working with the Wii U, otherwise we are screwed.
#8skrillas1337Posted 5/23/2013 8:47:37 PM
Who_Dat504 posted...
EA confirmed all the sports game are going be on the PS4

confirmed by who? a blog doesn't count as a credible news source.
#9THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 5/23/2013 8:48:08 PM
EA don't do exclusives.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#10TightNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 8:48:48 PM
If Sony decided NOT to block used games maybe EA would be against them since they would make as much cash?

However, I believe that PS4 market would be to big for them to ignore even if used games were allowed.

The real key is to wait and see if PS4 will allow used games....something tells me PS4 will block them as well.
---
GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!