I would love to buy a $500 box that helps me watch tv and make skype calls!

#1pats2789Posted 5/23/2013 8:47:42 PM
Said nobody.

The Xbox One will not sell. It has no pull to hardcore gamers or casuals.

The Wii was a cheap system with a gimmicky, albeit attractive, motion controller that could not be experienced on anything else at the time. No comparison here.

Computers have Skype. Iphones have Apps. We all can watch TV.

Xbox brought a knife to a gun fight.
#2crucialPosted 5/23/2013 8:52:42 PM
It will be 299.99 with a 2 year live contract and this thing is going to sell like crazy bro,it will play 99% of the PS4 game's with 15 exclusives,it's american console and after E3 you probably won't be on here hating,casual gamers alone will make this the #1 console,and do not even tell me people won't buy this for CoD and its timed DLC,add NFL season ticket and the other crap,just because you hate something(that hasn't even been released)does not mean its going to fail,you're so busy on here you didn't realize Sony has shown there game's already and where sub par at best and Xbox has shown 2 or 3,just wait until E3 and its over,they show Halo 5 people will flock.
#3MileRunPosted 5/23/2013 8:53:44 PM
crucial posted...
It will be 299.99

I'd be surprised if this launches anywhere below $500.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#4PulpPosted 5/23/2013 8:54:14 PM
Speak for yourself grandpa. I, for one, can't imagine watching TV without Microsoft's help...but you have fun with your silly remote control.

XBOX ON!
XBOX TV!
*waves hands around*
XBOX CHANGE CHANNEL!

Lol, you people are stuck in the past man.

*grabs smartphone, turns up TV volume with it*

Ya, let's see you do that with a remote control. Man, I swear you people just complain for the sake of complaining. THIS IS THE FUTURE, get it?
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#5LoveSheepPosted 5/23/2013 8:54:17 PM
No Microsoft brought a shotgun to a game of Russian Roulette.
---
ONE less console to buy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQa1Px8efy8
#6ShockWav3Posted 5/23/2013 8:54:27 PM
Sheep and the casuals will be if regardless. And all those that still need their COD fix. If someone was able to tell me one good thing about it's GAMING capabilties I might begin to understand it's excitement.

But from all I've seen we get a dvr with a camera for Skype. And graphics that look present gen...
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#7crucialPosted 5/23/2013 8:58:07 PM
Call it what you will but it will outsell anything that is released with it,just like CoD garbage sells like crazy and anything made by apple,just be real suckk it up and realize that you fanboys can't come on gfaqs and change anything.

Sony will be the hardcore gamers console which never outsells anyone but maybe Wii U,if you are a hardcore gamer PS4 will be for you,I am filthy and will buy a PS4 just to play over the weekend.
#8crucialPosted 5/23/2013 9:00:17 PM
Present Gen?really did you see the PS4 game's?the PS3 killzone demo at E3 before release looked better then the new killzone for the PS4,every game ive seen on both look sub par so why pick a side just call at it is.
#9pats2789(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 9:00:27 PM
crucial posted...
It will be 299.99 with a 2 year live contract and this thing is going to sell like crazy bro,it will play 99% of the PS4 game's with 15 exclusives,it's american console and after E3 you probably won't be on here hating,casual gamers alone will make this the #1 console,and do not even tell me people won't buy this for CoD and its timed DLC,add NFL season ticket and the other crap,just because you hate something(that hasn't even been released)does not mean its going to fail,you're so busy on here you didn't realize Sony has shown there game's already and where sub par at best and Xbox has shown 2 or 3,just wait until E3 and its over,they show Halo 5 people will flock.

299.99 with 2 year contract = $420.00

15 exclusives = How many are kinect games/ sucky games? Exclusive does not equal great game!!!

I like gamefaqs. I will be here after E3.

COD is on PS4. Map pack is not a system seller. Friends on the same console is. Friends buy it for PS4= other friends buying it for PS4

NFL Season Ticket......just no.
#10Fade_ChokesPosted 5/23/2013 9:00:34 PM
I've never liked Sony but Microsoft is really pushing it with me. I'll wait until all the details are out but after 10 years it looks like my live account is getting close.
---
The Chief: "...you are also getting a new partner"
Blasto: "Are you engaging in reproductive behavior with this one?"