When has Xbox cared about the gamer like PlayStation?

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 5/23/2013 9:14:37 PM
Xbox Live Gold - Charges you for online play and access to nearly every media feature

PlayStation Plus - Gives you an instant game collection and discounts with a full retail PS3 and PS Vita game each month

Xbox only cares about making money from the consumers anyway they can
---
June 14th, 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2MK_GodPosted 5/23/2013 9:17:06 PM
You're basically saying that any company that charges a monthly fee only cares about your money.
---
watch HodgeTwins aka Lord Keith and Lord Kevin aka Mr. Striations & Mr. Feathers aka Twin Muscle Workout aka Fasting Twins
#3UltimacakePosted 5/23/2013 9:17:46 PM
MK_God posted...
You're basically saying that any company that charges a monthly fee only cares about your money.

Still can't deny it's a ripoff.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#4ScarefacefanPosted 5/23/2013 9:18:32 PM
But Xbox Live has some useful features (parties are a definite hit), oh and we pay to not get hacked and not play on-line for a over a month..
---
You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
GT:zakaravan
#5pats2789Posted 5/23/2013 9:18:40 PM
MK_God posted...

I believe he's saying that one service is worth a lot more to gamers than the other.
#6MK_GodPosted 5/23/2013 9:21:15 PM
pats2789 posted...
MK_God posted...

I believe he's saying that one service is worth a lot more to gamers than the other.

I see that, but I suppose I agree. I love the 360. And only time will tell on the One. They should at least make Live a ton cheaper if anything at all.
---
watch HodgeTwins aka Lord Keith and Lord Kevin aka Mr. Striations & Mr. Feathers aka Twin Muscle Workout aka Fasting Twins
#7Alty1Posted 5/23/2013 9:22:16 PM
Protip: All for profit companies only care about your money.
---
http://i36.tinypic.com/23yqa.jpg - SHOKANSTEIN
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2590/btvsfan01.png - Kazzus
#8scoobydoobydontPosted 5/23/2013 9:24:50 PM
Like Playstation? Always, since they are both just methods of taking your money. Sony doesn't care any more than MS does, though topics like these prove Sony can be better at fooling naive people.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#9facetioussagePosted 5/23/2013 9:24:59 PM
It's not even certain that PS4 won't do the same things as X1 right now. They don't require "always" online, but that doesn't preclude a 24-hour check in. They "play" used games....but that doesn't negate the fee penalty that X1 has, either. They even have their own little all-seeing-eye.

Unless I know for certain that Sony is staying well away from the main things that I disapprove of from Microsoft, I'm not quite prepared to sing their praises, either.
---
I don't hate you. I wouldn't push you into the path of a moving train. I just don't like you; so I wouldn't pull you out of the way, either.
#10L96A1BOSSPosted 5/23/2013 9:25:45 PM
They all got fool into paying for XBL now M$ taking another step show them who's the BOSS. Common sense there was no real benefit supporting XBL in the first place 30 days COD maps exclusive is getting old like cod stone age engine. Look at Sony idea invest money in real exclusive and focus on game with your new console.