When has Xbox cared about the gamer like PlayStation?

#21deidara21Posted 5/23/2013 11:01:05 PM
crucial posted...
I agree with you but the fact still is Xbox live is way better then PSN,I can't stand to play MP games on PS3 and maybe that is just me but 38 bucks a year is worth it to me,just because you don't like something doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way,it's called opinion,you think millions and millions of people out there are paying for live because PSN is better?It takes you an hour to find someone with a mic,it's the most anti social console I have ever played.

Why would anybody ever care about talking to random people over the internet?
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#22RakesusPosted 5/23/2013 11:06:51 PM
Jolteon posted...
Sorry but the premise of this topic is just bad. I'm right alongside the majority in saying that the PS4 looks a LOT better than it did prior to Microsoft's reveal, but the idea that Sony has a history of "caring" about gamers is just risible. From the announcement of the PS3 all the way up today, Sony has shown little but contempt for their consumers. They just happen to be making *less* crippling mistakes than Microsoft this time around.

This. This is made of win.

I've never been gladder to have switched to PC than now.
---
Back from the dead.... or maybe just Tokyo.
#23Alienware4LifePosted 5/23/2013 11:28:26 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
Xbox Live Gold - Charges you for online play and access to nearly every media feature

PlayStation Plus - Gives you an instant game collection and discounts with a full retail PS3 and PS Vita game each month

Xbox only cares about making money from the consumers anyway they can

You act like PSN gives you good new games instead of old crap everyone has played lol, and what happens if you buy a game with PS+ discount and your account expires, kiss your money goodbye because you cant play it
---
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee
#24cirkmetroidPosted 5/23/2013 11:44:48 PM(edited)

You act like PSN gives you good new games instead of old crap everyone has played lol, and what happens if you buy a game with PS+ discount and your account expires, kiss your money goodbye because you cant play it

I laugh at this argument, since you know, they might not want to play those games anymore, they've already played them. So they are like, "Do I want to play the new PS+ selections for the instant game collection?" If the answer is no...guess what...

THEY CAN STILL PLAY THEIR OTHER GAMES ONLINE.

On Xbox? Nope...sorry.

And then there's the crappy weekly deals that xbox live gold people get...check out these AMAZING game discounts for xbox live gold this week:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/promotion/dealoftheweek

Not a single one of those games was released this year, ALL of them are arcade titles, most of them are at least 2 years old, and they age as far back as 2007.

The discounts on PS+ games are mostly full retail titles, including one that was released THIS WEEK.

Xbox live gold is *NOTHING* but a paywall, that doesn't offer anything that is not available on their competitors services *FOR FREE*

For crying out loud they even put that paywall into online services that Microsoft has NOTHING to do with such as Netflix. Even worse than that...if you're not a gold member, you can't download many demos... THOSE DEMOS ARE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE WITH A PS3, FOR FREE
---
tv tv tv watch tv tv tv xbox go home halo tv tv sports sports sports dog dog omg the fish swim away from you just like in dozen of nes games cod xbox go home
#25scoobydoobydontPosted 5/23/2013 11:45:11 PM
Protip: using the protip gag makes you sound old. And like a douche.

Wait, but I just... *branded 'Douche' with a hot iron*
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.