Xbox one no used games? Who cares!!

#1pepsiboy95620Posted 5/23/2013 9:58:57 PM
The reason I don't care is that I bought most of my games new and even though I did sell some back to the store I always bought them new.. People say you won't be able to play it on another xbox but me personally if I can play all the games I have in an instant without changing the game then that's even better. This way every time I buy a new game it's installed I never have to put it in the xbox again it's faster loading and makes the xbox stay quiet.

So forget about used games I will be buying all my games new and I'm sure the new games will still go on sale like they do know.
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#2RingsOfUranusPosted 5/23/2013 10:01:33 PM
Who cares? The majority of people. Whether or not it matters to you is irrelevant, the number of people that rent games or borrow games far outnumbers the people that buy every game new. Those people have a larger voice than you.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
GiftedACIII: Zettai ryouiki is a much more well known internet term than thigh-highs.
#3LuigiisTeepeePosted 5/23/2013 10:02:12 PM
RingsOfUranus posted...
Who cares? The majority of people. Whether or not it matters to you is irrelevant, the number of people that rent games or borrow games far outnumbers the people that buy every game new. Those people have a larger voice than you.

Peasants have always had a larger voice, it's just that nobody really cares what they have to say.
---
Belive in The Shield
http://i.imgur.com/bt2ozgt.jpg (Image contains ER 2013 spoilers)
#4TonicLifePosted 5/23/2013 10:02:16 PM
i have wire inturnet how i play xbo one?
#5scythecamPosted 5/23/2013 10:02:48 PM
sorry to break this to you genius, but if theres no used games, you wont be able to sell your games when youre done.
---
One-and-Donecos
#6pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 10:02:50 PM
And also about the used games does it matter if your friend or whoever u let borrow the game has to pay as well? Atleast they don't have to go all the way to the store and buy the games
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#7FoppePosted 5/23/2013 10:03:05 PM
Who cares? The majority of people.

No.
The majority of GameFaqs whiners do. It's a difference.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#8181stCommanderPosted 5/23/2013 10:04:11 PM
Breaking news MS will charge you $100 for Xbox One Live Gold. The TC responds ''WHO CARES!!!* /TC's logic.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#9scythecamPosted 5/23/2013 10:05:06 PM
Foppe posted...

No.

gamestop makes 3-4 billion off of used games sales per year

pretty sure its not all from gamefaqs users
---
One-and-Donecos
#10181stCommanderPosted 5/23/2013 10:06:00 PM
Foppe posted...

No.

Get out of your cave please.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet