Today's gamefaqs poll

#1RevolverOspreyPosted 5/23/2013 11:08:16 PM
The results! It's beautiful!
---
Boycott the Xbox One!
One for All or None for One!
#2EoinPosted 5/23/2013 11:10:16 PM
It's certainly nice to see people say that they won't be supporting anti-consumer behaviour, but unfortunately the GameFAQs polls mean very little - the GameFAQs audience is very different to the general audience of console-buyers.
#3itsmeaustinPosted 5/23/2013 11:11:25 PM
Internet "buzz" means nothing... especially 5-6 months prior to launch.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
#4GigantLuffyPosted 5/23/2013 11:12:52 PM
I'm surprised and glad to see the last option getting so much votes.
---
Official Getter Robo of your heart
OFFICIAL 4.9 TERRAFLOP OF THE UNIVERSE
#5WhoIsTheDrizzlePosted 5/23/2013 11:22:03 PM
So you've announced yourself as a sony fanboy. But I'd hate to live in a world where sony (or any one gaming console) takes over all others and is in complete control. (no PC mentions please)
---
Do Work.
#6GigantLuffyPosted 5/23/2013 11:23:43 PM
WhoIsTheDrizzle posted...
So you've announced yourself as a sony fanboy. But I'd hate to live in a world where sony (or any one gaming console) takes over all others and is in complete control. (no PC mentions please)

but sir u forgot the tablets
---
Official Getter Robo of your heart
OFFICIAL 4.9 TERRAFLOP OF THE UNIVERSE
#7WhoIsTheDrizzlePosted 5/23/2013 11:27:06 PM
GigantLuffy posted...

but sir u forgot the tablets

I'd like to not think of those as gaming systems.
---
Do Work.
#8sjc1279Posted 5/23/2013 11:32:14 PM
Eoin posted...
It's certainly nice to see people say that they won't be supporting anti-consumer behaviour, but unfortunately the GameFAQs polls mean very little - the GameFAQs audience is very different to the general audience of console-buyers.

it's not just the gamefaqs, I goto few different gaming forums and some korean forums and all they talk about is xbone and they all hate it. lol Even xbox fanboys are jumping ship now.
#9EoinPosted 5/23/2013 11:41:44 PM(edited)
sjc1279 posted...
it's not just the gamefaqs

The general sentiment isn't just GameFAQs, correct, but even if we consider the whole gaming community on the internet (which obviously the poll doesn't), it's still unrepresentative of people in general.
#10ATiRadeonHDPosted 5/24/2013 9:01:26 AM

PC Gamer here. Enjoy your Xbox One. I just closed out of Battlefield 3, and the graphics twice as good as the new CoD: Ghosts game. I won't be buying either system. I hope XBO crashes and burns so M$ will focus more on the Windows platform :)
---
|| i5-3570k @ 4.5GHz || nVidia GTX 660Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7