Would you be less angry if head rolled at Microsoft?

#1Lysander097Posted 5/24/2013 11:44:46 PM
If Microsoft come out sometimes after E3 with formal apology, some or lots of backtracking on 'features', and lots of Microsoft executives are sacked...

and to top that with the resignation of Steve Ballmer and Bill Gates back as the CEO, effective immediately...

would you be less angry?

Empires of old throwing their civil servants and barons to the angry mob to be torn apart and save the throne from time to time. Football teams sack their coaches for the very same reason. What would make Microsoft empire be any different?
#2sknmakPosted 5/24/2013 11:47:27 PM(edited)
would you be less angry?

Nope. I'm not angry at all actually. I just refuse to support anything MS is trying to do at this point. Their agenda is very clear. They care "a lot" for the casual market. Instead of focusing on making gaming+online a better experience they are focusing on media and social feature\apps etc. MS can fire whoever they want and apologize as many times as they want. MS chose to take the developers side instead of the hardcore\gamer\whatever - consumer side.
---
NEW Video Game Remakes Uploaded
http://www.youtube.com/user/sknocturnal
#3blakbird13Posted 5/24/2013 11:47:31 PM
sknmak posted...
would you be less angry?

Nope. I'm not angry at all actually.

This, if I don't like a product I just don't buy it I don't get angry about it.
#4NicoJay6Posted 5/24/2013 11:53:09 PM
I'd be disappointed.
I don't want them to do a one eighty and try to "fix" things. I want them to boldly stride forward crashing and burning. I want to see this spectacle reach its logical conclusion.
I want lessons to be learnt.
#5stormhitPosted 5/24/2013 11:53:21 PM
No, because I'm not a moron and I don't need to be directly marketed to for every second of a one hour hardware reveal, and because I don't believe every stupid rumor I read on the internet.
#6kevin1dPosted 5/24/2013 11:53:43 PM
NicoJay6 posted...
I'd be disappointed.
I don't want them to do a one eighty and try to "fix" things. I want them to boldly stride forward crashing and burning. I want to see this spectacle reach its logical conclusion.

---
#7Lysander097(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 4:15:39 AM
NicoJay6 posted...

AND THEN heads roll?

As long as I see Microsoft executives, and perhaps Ballmer himself, being shuffled away in the car hounded by reporters, I am happy.
#8SORS_IMMANISPosted 5/25/2013 4:17:09 AM
No. What good would a sacrificial lamb do?

What I want is for consumers to be intelligent enough to see this trash for what it is and universally reject it. Sadly, that simply isn't going to happen. Most people are wilfully ignorant morons.
#9DarkSymbiotePosted 5/25/2013 4:19:57 AM(edited)
Bill Gates should really come back. If I recall correctly, Ballmer rushed out the 360 and that's why we got the RRoD.
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.
#10Pixx0Posted 5/25/2013 4:21:17 AM
less angry? No.
Just happy it happens.

Some comments toward the consumer were over the top lately, and imo there are too many d*** at MS and not enough head chopped...

wait..d*** ... heads...

ho ho ho