AH The Good OLE Days

#1DeadlyDosePosted 5/25/2013 7:42:41 PM
Ah I miss those days of going home after buying a shiny new game (or rusty used game) and placing it in my console to play it to death.

Now trying to play a game is a chore, and it feels like I have to survive a war before I can enjoy the spoils. Oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Gamer Tag: Silent Divinity
You can fool some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time, but you can never fool all the people all the time.
#2gans626Posted 5/25/2013 8:25:47 PM
Pepperige Farms remembers.
---
Albert Wesker for President 2016
#3spooiePosted 5/25/2013 8:27:03 PM
DeadlyDose posted...
Ah I miss those days of going home after buying a shiny new game (or rusty used game) and placing it in my console to play it to death.

Now trying to play a game is a chore, and it feels like I have to survive a war before I can enjoy the spoils. Oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I still have all of the systems you see in my signature.

There is an entire GALAXY worth of games out there already, waiting to be explored.
---
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!
#4Foxx3kPosted 5/25/2013 8:31:48 PM
Well for me it's just my inability to find happiness in life no matter where I look. But I mean that's just me.1
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#5jmtstanPosted 5/25/2013 9:41:41 PM
back then when you come home with PS1, you connect the cables, turn on TV, turn on ps1... put the game in, close it, game loads... watch intro... play games for hours...

nowadays... come home with a console, connect the cables, turn on stuff, set up network, update firmware, set up or login psn, put in a game, there's a patch! update the patch... by the time game starts.... you feel like wanna go to sleep already
---
New Vita owner!!!
PSN: jmtstan1138
#6Laylow12Posted 5/25/2013 9:43:17 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Well for me it's just my inability to find happiness in life no matter where I look. But I mean that's just me.1

You need to start exercising!
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin