Xbox One is anti-casual gamer

#21Erik_PPosted 5/25/2013 8:51:44 PM
Canes01010 posted...
DarkTyrantX posted...
enjoy 24 hour drm and not owning games anymore.

Considering my 360 is always, ALWAYS, connected to the internet and most 360 user's have access to internet, I will enjoy being connected. And I will still have a games library that is not going to magically disappear. My games aren't going to be randomly taken from me because they can be. I'll fully know if I don't connect every 24 hours to verify my library I won't be able to play it and if that is to happen, it's my fault not Microsof's.

You can see the future and know there won't be a storm that knocks out your internet?

What about when Microsoft's servers go down for whatever reason? If Sony's servers can go down for 3 weeks so can Microsoft.

It's like you closet Microsoft employees don't think when you spout your crap.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#22epicglorymanPosted 5/25/2013 8:53:17 PM
lol TC is clearly living in a basement watching anime
---
"I HAVE NO PEERS OR EQUALS ONLY ENEMIES AND FOLLOWERS" epicgloryshot xbl & psn
#23Canes01010Posted 5/25/2013 8:53:21 PM
Erik_P posted...
Canes01010 posted...
DarkTyrantX posted...

Considering my 360 is always, ALWAYS, connected to the internet and most 360 user's have access to internet, I will enjoy being connected. And I will still have a games library that is not going to magically disappear. My games aren't going to be randomly taken from me because they can be. I'll fully know if I don't connect every 24 hours to verify my library I won't be able to play it and if that is to happen, it's my fault not Microsof's.

You can see the future and know there won't be a storm that knocks out your internet?

What about when Microsoft's servers go down for whatever reason? If Sony's servers can go down for 3 weeks so can Microsoft.

If a storm knocks out my internet, it's not the end of the world. Sure it will suck if I can't play, I admit that, but really I'll live. That's all I'm saying.
---
Am I telling the truth.
#24teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 8:55:54 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
teehee23 posted...
the_old_days posted...
There are better ways to troll than attempting to be ignorant of social stratification and insult the blue collar/working class.

I support Social Justice.

Indeed but the haters don't believe in the concept of justice and they think Microsoft owes them something.

Xbox One is for real gamers.
No cheaters.
No stolen games.
Just fun-stuff.

I deserve only the bestest and that's why Xbox One is my only choice for true next gen.

You do realize that even the xbox one with all of its anti stuff is gonna get cracked too right?

And its games put on an emulator for the glorious pc master race?

Microsoft pc master race.
It's wonderful.

*does the Crash Bandicoots shuffle*
---
"Xbox One... One Console To Rule Them All. Amen.
I want Xbox One because I don't want to be a peasant.
#25Erik_PPosted 5/25/2013 8:57:39 PM
Canes01010 posted...
Erik_P posted...
Canes01010 posted...
DarkTyrantX posted...

If a storm knocks out my internet, it's not the end of the world. Sure it will suck if I can't play, I admit that, but really I'll live. That's all I'm saying.

Ignoring the part about Microsoft having server issues thus preventing you from playing your games speaks for itself.
---
Yippee ki yay Mr Falcon
#26DarkTyrantXPosted 5/25/2013 8:57:55 PM
teehee23 posted...
Pinoy441 posted...
teehee23 posted...
the_old_days posted...
There are better ways to troll than attempting to be ignorant of social stratification and insult the blue collar/working class.

I support Social Justice.

Indeed but the haters don't believe in the concept of justice and they think Microsoft owes them something.

Xbox One is for real gamers.
No cheaters.
No stolen games.
Just fun-stuff.

I deserve only the bestest and that's why Xbox One is my only choice for true next gen.

You do realize that even the xbox one with all of its anti stuff is gonna get cracked too right?

And its games put on an emulator for the glorious pc master race?

Microsoft pc master race.
It's wonderful.

*does the Crash Bandicoots shuffle*

trolol, pdz is the best fps.
#27WartPig_Posted 5/25/2013 9:01:19 PM
teehee23 posted...
GGearX posted...
Hey, aren't you that guy who says. "weeeeee"?

When I wiggle my *** and spin round and round I sing Weeeeeee!

in falsetto

I do it after every boss character is defeated.

lol

but other than that. TeeHee23... you're trying way too hard. you are in way too many topics and now you made your own.

trolling is an art. and you're almost doing it right. but its way too obvious. you gotta tone it down a notch and not use particular phrases. also you shouldnt even mention other consoles in your arguements. its the biggest red flag (just an FYI for future post)
---
PSN-WartPigX
#28newschoolfanPosted 5/25/2013 9:43:33 PM
Hahaha. I prefer the other fanboy thread