Xbone the new DmC!

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 5/26/2013 10:35:27 AM
I love it. Finally the hate has been redirected to something that deserves it.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#2hunter00231Posted 5/26/2013 10:36:53 AM
does DmC still get trolled?
---
big wup u wanna fight about it
#3The_Ivory_ManPosted 5/26/2013 10:37:16 AM
DmC deserved all the hate...

Xbox One doesn't deserve as much (Although I am still going Sony this time around)
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#4Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 10:38:21 AM
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Xbox One doesn't deserve as much (Although I am still going Sony this time around)

lol.. to answer the question - YES! It even gets trolled in topics intended to be untrollable.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#5ParappaTheHATERPosted 5/26/2013 10:44:08 AM
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Are you sure about that? What is the merit of this game console? How does it push the industry forward in any redeeming way besides watch tv? The Wii did more harm than good on the industry, Nintendo didn't have to make games because they didn't have to. They're not in that situation anymore. Wii U has pikmin 3 and im sure nintendo won't stop making games for Wii U What was Microsoft contributing to the industry besides endless Gears Halo Forza sequels.
---
XboxLive Dinosaur Xtreme
SSBB 0860-2901-7271
#6The_Ivory_ManPosted 5/26/2013 10:47:28 AM
ParappaTheHATER posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Are you sure about that? What is the merit of this game console? How does it push the industry forward in any redeeming way besides watch tv? The Wii did more harm than good on the industry, Nintendo didn't have to make games because they didn't have to. They're not in that situation anymore. Wii U has pikmin 3 and im sure nintendo won't stop making games for Wii U What was Microsoft contributing to the industry besides endless Gears Halo Forza sequels.

Well it was beating the PS3 in sales and most 3rd party games....

This is just an update like how one would upgrade a PC

This however does have negatives
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#7ParappaTheHATERPosted 5/26/2013 10:50:16 AM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
ParappaTheHATER posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Well it was beating the PS3 in sales and most 3rd party games....

This is just an update like how one would upgrade a PC

This however does have negatives

This is NOT an extension of Xbox 360, it's an entirely new platform and concept, the name All-in-one inherently means games are not the focus
---
XboxLive Dinosaur Xtreme
SSBB 0860-2901-7271
#8Foxx3kPosted 5/26/2013 10:55:28 AM
I thought DmC was great, but UE3.0 was a bad choice for engine. Should have kept the Capcom engine that ran at 60FPS.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]