Fallout 4 to be one of the 15 exclusives.

#211Mortuss_ZeroPosted 5/28/2013 5:13:18 PM
Ignignot_Er posted...
I will f***ing snap if F4 becomes a MS exclusive.

I'll wait for actual confirmation though.

---
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"
#212gogogodzillaPosted 5/28/2013 6:19:16 PM
As much as I like the Fallout series... I'm still not buying an XBox1.

The only way I'd *EVER* get one is if either my or my loved one's lives depended on it... or if they removed the KINECT system, removed any online requirements, and removed any restrictions to used games.

(I'd say, to me, Fallout 3 was the best game of the current generation.)
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#213Santa_GavinPosted 5/28/2013 7:26:07 PM
Mortuss_Zero posted...
Ignignot_Er posted...
I will f***ing snap if F4 becomes a MS exclusive.

I'll wait for actual confirmation though.

---
I am Santa_Gavin
I Donate Babies to the Gavin Family
#214skiguy1981Posted 5/28/2013 8:05:00 PM
DebaserZero posted...
Shintaun posted...
The real question would be if it's like the usual timed exclusive or a real exclusive.

It has to be timed. If not Bethesda is making a huge mistake

I hope
---
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
#215mtjormitchPosted 5/28/2013 8:07:46 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Rolfin posted...
If F4 is Xbone exclusive, then I guess Bethesda just won't get my money. They can release 15 of the best games I've ever played on that console and I still wouldn't buy it.

That said, this really just sounds like a website crying out for attention by making up rumors.

That's funny because it sounds like you believe all the negative Xbox One rumors, but you dismiss this one as being made up for attention.

The used game fee and the always online thing... I am sorry, but those two things alone are going to destroy this system. Also, I think it is either DLC or just a month ahead release if anything else.
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#216Random222Posted 5/28/2013 8:10:46 PM
Fallout 3 is in my top three games of all time- and I've been playing games a long time.

If this is true it still won't make me buy this hunk of crap.