Literally best video I have seen on why what they are doing is very bad

#11alpo706Posted 5/27/2013 6:20:19 PM
Yeah, Jim Sterling has his flaws but he can be counted on to speak truth to power when gaming corporations try to screw players.
#12JKSonicPosted 5/29/2013 8:31:12 AM
My point still stands. No matter the games shown at E3, they have already revealed reasons enough to not buy the system.

Like what? Tell me what you know of that's 100% factual so far... Not things that you just have bits and pieces off, stuff you're 100% sure about with all the info to make those types of comments...

Your point and about 95% of all the other "points" on this board right now are **** and you're making yourselves look like immature ignorant fools...
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#13dearestnightPosted 5/29/2013 8:36:13 AM
JKSonic posted...
My point still stands. No matter the games shown at E3, they have already revealed reasons enough to not buy the system.

Like what? Tell me what you know of that's 100% factual so far... Not things that you just have bits and pieces off, stuff you're 100% sure about with all the info to make those types of comments...

Your point and about 95% of all the other "points" on this board right now are **** and you're making yourselves look like immature ignorant fools...

Internet required.
No backwards compatibility.
Kinect required.
DRM

Just a few of the ones we know for a fact are happening. Take away the details and leave them vague like that, and I STILL find them undesirable.
#14ZeroArcheryPosted 5/29/2013 8:44:57 AM
JKSonic posted...

The stuff most of them are saying were quoted from the Vice President... so...
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua