Which company do you want to quit or exit from gaming industry?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which company do you want to quit or exit from gaming industry?
3 years ago#11
bump
3 years ago#12
SilentS89 posted...
Well.. I don't really want them to exit... I just want them to make the Xbone not terrible.

But If you put a gun to my head and made me choose, it'd be Microsoft.

Same. But it looks like it's too late for that.
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
3 years ago#13
(x) Whoever promotes DRM.

That means almost all publishers, Microsoft, and maybe Sony (depending on their decisions). What I want is a similar scenario to what happened in 1983, maybe even more drastic - also including the PC industry. Currently, publishers are the cancer of gaming.

EDIT: However, if I had to chose one company to instantly leave the business, it would be Valve. That would show people why DRM is bad, and why the gamer's freedom isn't a matter of price.
Games in gamer's hands, to ensure our freedom! Against DRM, Digital Distribution, Steam and X1!!!
3 years ago#14
stalker_san posted...

That means almost all publishers, Microsoft, and maybe Sony (depending on their decisions). What I want is a similar scenario to what happened in 1983, maybe even more drastic - also including the PC industry. Currently, publishers are the cancer of gaming.

EDIT: However, if I had to chose one company to instantly leave the business, it would be Valve. That would show people why DRM is bad, and why the gamer's freedom isn't a matter of price.

don't include Sony in this.

THIS IS ALL MICROSOFT, EA, AND ACTIVISION. the 3 biggest evils in the gaming industry
3 years ago#15
-Damien- posted...
stalker_san posted...

don't include Sony in this.

THIS IS ALL MICROSOFT, EA, AND ACTIVISION. the 3 biggest evils in the gaming industry

I have the bad feeling that PS4 will have the same DRM system and that they just have a better strategy announcing it (saying it is up to the publisher, which basically means DRM on 95% of the games). That DRM stuff is all the game publishers doing - I believe that's the reason they avoid the Wii U. It would just fit.
There is still hope for Sony though. I'll be patient for now.
Games in gamer's hands, to ensure our freedom! Against DRM, Digital Distribution, Steam and X1!!!
3 years ago#16
bump
3 years ago#17
Nintendo should just leave the console space at this point and focus on publishing mulit-platform games.
3 years ago#18
EA, if that counts~

The mortal enemy of Kings of Games.
The King of Games has returned! Now in 1440p. - Samurai190
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which company do you want to quit or exit from gaming industry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived